Hi for you :D

peener weener

So yeah, I'm new and stuff.

I'm mostly a noob, but I really like FE, although I haven't played FE 1 trough 6 DX.

So, a little about me:

I like reading, videogames, Metal and classical music mostly, I have a love/hate realationship with myself.

I can't think of anything else, so yeah, HI.

Hope I'm not too much of an idiot XD.

Edited by Spike

So yeah, I'm new and stuff.

I'm mostly a newb, but I really like FE, although I haven't played FE 1 trough 6 DX.

So, a little about me:

I like reading, videogames, Metal and classical music mostly, I have a love/hate realationship with myself.

I can't think of anything else, so yeah, HI.

Hope I'm not too much of an idiot XD.

There is a difference between Noob & newb.

Also, Welcome :)

My favorite (FE) game is Radiant Dawn (for now) and my favorite class would probably be Falcoknight, or Seraph Knight in RD (o.O).

As to triforcing, I'm not sure I can, let me try:

â–²

â–² â–²

EDIT: See, I can't XD.

And awww Chen, come 'ere.

Edited by Spike

Female SM's are my favorite class <3

Hallo und Willkommen. Have fun here, but try not to lose your cool too much, lest you become a rival for the great Sir Trollbait (a.k.a me)

But anyway, try to have a good time. And until I change names, you can just call me RP like most everyone else does.

Welcome to the forest, comrade Spike. I noticed when you signed up yesterday, though giving you a standard generic greeting slipped my mind.

Judging by your avatar and member title you're a fan of Touhou, you have that in common with a good number of members here. You do need to get on playing the older FE games, though. They all have relatively good fan translations except FE1, which really isn't worth the effort anyway with its two remakes. A lot of longtime FE fans will tell you its the Japanese-only games that are the most entertaining, even if they do lack modern balance and polish.

Metal and classical music mostly

I would think those two wouldn't go together, but to each his own. I suppose I don't have much of a standing to talk from, seeing as I'm the one who ruins every music-related thread.

Just curious, do you read Japanese? Or are you using the translations?

No, I use the translations, but Japanese is an interesting language and I might want to learn it in the future.

And Ike-Mike, the generic greeting you give to everyone that joins has made me all warm and fuzzy in the inside XD.

Edited by Spike