MAFIA SIGN-UP THREAD

General Spoon

For those who don't know the rules, you can check the following link out. There's a lot of stuff you won't need to know, as the only civilians with powers we'll have will be detective, bodyguard, and the vigilante.

http://en.wikipedia....28party_game%29

I'll see how many people sign up before I decide how many of each role there will be. I would like to start around noon (Central Standard Time), so please sign up before Saturday if you would like to play, as I will need to assign roles. Also, please don't sign up if you cannot be on a least once a day.

Edited by General Spoon

I'll be in this, although I'm extremely pissed that not enough people signed up for any of the Mafia games I tried to host on other fora. \:<

Edited by Xeld

Make it FE7 themed, since that is the first FE to make it to American shores as its own official release.

And Black Fang roles FTW

I FIGURED ONE ROLE OUT:

Denning (Spy)- May send messages to other characters that Nergal awaits them at the Dread Isle.

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

I'd sign up, but I don't know if I can do noon EST, depending on other obligations (I'm gaming with a group IRL, circa 19:30 [GMT+1] is the only time I've heard mentioned and it may actually be earlier than that, I don't know). I can certainly be online at some point every day, but I'm not sure if that's acceptable or not? I've only ever played Mafia in person, so a forum game will be new to me, but probably easily adaptable.

Edited by Balcerzak