The Dancing Orc

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Great Archmagus Sukur is already offering teleportation here at a small cost in wherever your capital is. His apprentice, Hakan, is working the return service.

If your locale was the Harudoku Empire, you would get our protection. :Arvis:

I have my own protection very well sorted out, including an army from another plane at my beck and call. :Gerik:

But if, for instance, my Empire attacked you, it would not be enough. Even Oujay's remnant forces would probably tear through.

But if, for instance, my Empire attacked you, it would not be enough. Even Oujay's remnant forces would probably tear through.

You just keep thinking that. :Dieck:

Sure. I'm sure you'll be able to definitively prove that the entire continent of Selarnia is inferior to a couple :Soldier: s with iron lances.

My army has no Soldiers. Our troops are all highly-trained due to the military policy.

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

Cool. Unfortunately, given the nature of said plane, that will do nothing but work against you as they lose the ability to aim, fight properly, keep formation and do anything at all well, as long as I bring back a mere seven. Who will take you out effortlessly, albeit with a couple losses.

And this is fighting outside the field. Inside the field, you can do even less.