More bad news

Hero

Sanaki isn't a weird name...at least japanese sometimes sounds easier to promnounce than russian, german or ukranian names.

wow you make 'weird' sound as black and white as Crash's morality

There's still hope yet. It sounds like Yulia is saying Yanukovich's victory in the election was fraudulent, and she's challenging him in the courts! I'll keep you guys posted as the story develops. In the mean time:

n6u7on.jpg

There's still hope yet. It sounds like Yulia is saying Yanukovich's victory in the election was fraudulent, and she's challenging him in the courts! I'll keep you guys posted as the story develops. In the mean time:

n6u7on.jpg

From 2000: (I prefer her like this)

1805125788_7efd742a49.jpg?v=0

Mrs. Tymoshenko should realize she's not the only person who's ever narrowly lost an election. Her attempts to belittle her opponent's success are shameful and detrimental to the preservation of Ukrainian union.

Mrs. Tymoshenko should realize she's not the only person who's ever narrowly lost an election. Her attempts to belittle her opponent's success are shameful and detrimental to the preservation of Ukrainian union.

She's not attempting to belittle anyone's success. What Yanukovich achieved last week was a crime. That cynical Gazprom puppet's ultimate ambition is no less than to reestablish the Russian colonization of Ukraine. So far it's been his tactic to disunite the country, agitating the Russian-speaking minority against the government. There's even talk that he plans to abandon Crimea!

She's not attempting to belittle anyone's success. What Yanukovich achieved last week was a crime. That cynical Gazprom puppet's ultimate ambition is no less than to reestablish the Russian colonization of Ukraine. So far it's been his tactic to disunite the country, agitating the Russian-speaking minority against the government. There's even talk that he plans to abandon Crimea!

Only thing I understood.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE QUICK HAVE SEX WITH MEMBERS OF THE SAME SEX THAT IS THE ONLY WAY

...Fine...

(disappointed)

Ludveck.png VS fepr-elincia.jpg

Elincia/Tymoshenko's hem is bigger than Yanukovich!!!

EDIT-I don't really know what a hem is so sorry if I'm confused.

Edited by SeverIan