1. 1. Well?

• Very Introverted
    • Moderately Introverted
    • Neither Introvert nor Extrovert
    • Moderately Extroverted
    • Very Extroverted

i'm a moderately introverted, methinks

Really now? ....

I wouldn't have guessed from the person who's always "HANG HIM!" or...

"Let's burn the forest!" or

"I am teh Goddess Incarnate. Bow down to me!" or

"MUA HA HA HA HA HA!"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really now? ....

I wouldn't have guessed from the person who's always "HANG HIM!" or...

"Let's burn the forest!" or

"I am teh Goddess Incarnate. Bow down to me!" or

"MUA HA HA HA HA HA!"

I think we all have a different personality on and off line XD

Or maybe Bianchi just has multiple personalities.

Anyway, I'm moderately introverted.

oh she have like 8 or 9 or them

True....Except from what I've heard, I'm not all that different offline.

Aside from the fact that I charge people(10,000 mostly) online, they say I'm still the same mysterious enigma who knows a lot of things that they would never have thought that I would know....

Well, i'm kinda extroverted, but i like to be alone. It's like i want to be a little.... out from the society just in case to not turn myself an emo or something like that.

Edited by Blacklist Nº1

By the time you're old enough to play video games, you're already an introvert or an extrovert. I think the connection is introverts prefer activities that challenge their minds and don't require as much interaction with others.

I played video games before I was two. I think that your theory doesn't hold water.

I played video games before I was two. I think that your theory doesn't hold water.

I've played them from before I was two as well, but that isn't really properly playing, and that's what I think Kiryn meant: By the time you can properly play games (and maybe understand some aspects of them as well) you're already an introvert or extrovert.

moderately introverted i prefer to be alone most of the time many people are just too annoyng that i can't take it coughmybrothercough. That's why i spend the lunch time at school alone.

moderately introverted. I can be alone for a certain time but a week is like my max before I NEED to hang out with friends.

• 4 weeks later...
moderately introverted. I can be alone for a certain time but a week is like my max before I NEED to hang out with friends.

Holy crap, I'm the exact same way! I'll want alone time for awhile, but after a week or so, I'll need to go out and hang out with my friends or at least talk to them for a couple of hours on the phone. Otherwise I miss them too much. For example, last week I didn't do anything with my friends at all, but this week I spent almost everyday doing something or another with them. So now I'll want a few days to myself, though that might not work out because one of my friends want to go see Dark Knight on Monday, and another one wants to do something Wednesday. >_>

This doesn't include online friends, though. I have to talk to you guys often. Cause if I don't I'll go crazy when I'm out with my friends wondering "ARE THEY HAVING AN EPIC MOMENT WITHOUT ME?!" or "Jesus, I'll have five pages of FFtF topics to go through when I get home..."

Holy crap, I'm the exact same way! I'll want alone time for awhile, but after a week or so, I'll need to go out and hang out with my friends or at least talk to them for a couple of hours on the phone. Otherwise I miss them too much. For example, last week I didn't do anything with my friends at all, but this week I spent almost everyday doing something or another with them. So now I'll want a few days to myself, though that might not work out because one of my friends want to go see Dark Knight on Monday, and another one wants to do something Wednesday. >_>

This doesn't include online friends, though. I have to talk to you guys often. Cause if I don't I'll go crazy when I'm out with my friends wondering "ARE THEY HAVING AN EPIC MOMENT WITHOUT ME?!" or "Jesus, I'll have five pages of FFtF topics to go through when I get home..."

nyze5l.jpg

I'm pretty sure he was talking to you.

All right.

Why is that? Do you not like being open? Secrets to hide? Just stuff you wish to keep to yourself?

I don't really like being open to strangers, and I like keeping to myself. I'm fine with the friends I have, so I don't really care about making anymore. But if someone wants to be friends with me, I wouldn't mind.

Edit: It's nice meeting you too, Swordmaster.

Edited by Cymbeline

All right.

I don't really like being open to strangers, and I like keeping to myself. I'm fine with the friends I have, so I don't really care about making anymore. But if someone wants to be friends with me, I wouldn't mind.

Edit: It's nice meeting you too, Swordmaster.

That's nice. To value one's friends is to value the greatest treasure of all. Though, I'm sure there are deeper reasons; though, I won't delve any deeper, considering you dislike talking to strangers.

I feel complimented.