Excitement cravings With FE

Terra

Ok...What, if anything, do you get cravings for while playing Fire Emblem? You can also name today's craving. Mine is beer and pancakes....

When I play FE7 on my GBA, I always want to go to California for some odd reason.

I don't know that I get any more 'cravings' from playing Fire Emblem than any other game. Sometimes I get really into it, other times playing feels like work and I feel I have to immediately attend to something else like hunger, a full bladder or Wikipedia.

When I play FE7 on my GBA, I always want to go to California for some odd reason.

You should man, come hang out with me and I'll show you around.

Edited by Hero

Today I feel hyper! FE has opened new doors for me! It's resparked my artistic interest and makes me want to draw FE characters and various fantasy creatures....also horses.

And I think beer or homemade tea goes with playing it! So taking sips during enemy phases helps with the suspense! Critical death? *reset* This is great! There's so many ways to play! *hugs Marth* I must find FE chibi plush dolls...

You sure like to drink a lot of beer don't you?

Who doesn't?

I've never seen FE used as a drinking game, but why not?

When I play, I crave mutton. Of the non-poisoned variety, preferably.

You should man, come hang out with me and I'll show you around.

The first time I ever played FE was on a car ride to DisneyLand. We took a friend down with us, and he had the game. :D

Its funny, I got refered by a friend, and I refered a friend ;)