Mousefire's Courtroom

Mousefire

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only pay in big ones. Will you accept 21,098 big ones?

But, I don't get it. Bail is returned after a case ends. If there's no case, there's no point in paying bail. This derails my whole plan to link this topic and the tenda bank together and to introduce a lending system to SF...damnit.

I think this case is pretty important. It brings into question how important the rules of MF's courtroom are. It also brings into question whether the respect of these rules by the general populace, and the participants in the courtroom, is an issue important enough for the court to charge people "in contempt". We have to ask what kind of punishment is necessary. It's very probable that if I'm guilty of "contempt of court" the best solution would be to put me to death.

Actually, considering Mousefire is saying there doesn't need to be a case, I am thinking we need to hold him in contempt of court as well, or perhaps as being an impartial judge. He might need to recuse himself from this case.

Edited by SeverIan