Mousefire's Courtroom

Mousefire

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well. For my first piece of evidence, I present post 538 of 'The Dancing Troll'. In that topic, BK clearly meant an attempt on my life. Earlier, in post 535 of the same topic, BK attempted to rob me of a very powerful and rare sword that I had recently forged.

On numerous occasions, he has slandered my good name, accusing me of being a drunkard and an alcoholic. Your honor, I turn to posts 670 of RP's steakhouse, 544 of 'Dancing Troll' and 525 of the same topic, Further, he burned down my Steakhouse (post 695). Will this be sufficient evidence, or shall I provide more?

In my defense, I am mentally unstable and am a chronic pyromaniac. One just has to look at the amount of damage ILMCI has already inflicted on my mind. Furthermore, the so called "powerful" sword was merely a piece of wood covered in beer. In the case of his steakhouse, he was endangering the lives of customers with an illegally run buisness as he didn't have a permit. My job as a chronic pyromaniac and enforcer of the law is to burn it down. I think we can tell that it is true he was an alcholic as he was seeing things that couldn't possibly be there multiple times. I'll have to go for a few minutes....

Unfortunately, FFTF doesn't require permits. His sword wasn't valuable, therefore doesn't make a difference. Your attempt at his life is very crucial in this case. Your unstable mental condition will decide whether you will be sent to an asylum or a regular prison

Edited by mousefire

In my defense, I am mentally unstable and am a chronic pyromaniac. One just has to look at the amount of damage ILMCI has already inflicted on my mind. Furthermore, the so called "powerful" sword was merely a piece of wood covered in beer. In the case of his steakhouse, he was endangering the lives of customers with an illegally run buisness as he didn't have a permit. My job as a chronic pyromaniac and enforcer of the law is to burn it down. I think we can tell that it is true he was an alcholic as he was seeing things that couldn't possibly be there multiple times. I'll have to go for a few minutes....

Your honor, BK here has presented contradictory pieces of evidence. On the one hand, he admits to being a mentally unstable individual. However, he is also questioning my sanity here and accusing me of seeing things that are not real. If the first point is untrue, then he clearly has no defense for his actions. But if it is, then isn't it obvious that he is in fact the one who is incapable of knowing what the truth was? If BK is unstable, it falls to reason that he's also not to be trusted, especially on mere hearsay evidence. Further, without any proper proof, I should point out that BK may well have ulterior motives for trying to cast doubt on my name. It's clear that he holds some sort of grudge against me. Finally, I'd like to point out that he cannot possibly be an enforcer of the law; he clearly fails the mental stability portion of this exam. Your honor, there is only one possible explanation. BK must be guilty.

Your honour, I have a request.

We need to stamp out poaching. I suggest we make Seal Clubbers playable, and then let them systematically hunt down the fur trappers and hunters. We must equip them with special Prf weapons, or, failing that, Wo Daos.

Your honor, I have a request.

yes?

Your honour, I have a request.

We need to stamp out poaching. I suggest we make Seal Clubbers playable, and then let them systematically hunt down the fur trappers and hunters. We must equip them with special Prf weapons, or, failing that, Wo Daos.

I rule that any trapper and hunter needs a license, and Furetchen shall be in charge of the details.

I would like to bring charges against myself by being in contempt of court. On 2/15/2010 at approximately 1:10 AM, I made a trivial post on this topic which was intended to be an example of circular humor. I also did so without reading any of the prior posts, including the rules of the court, which may or may not have informed me of my rights, my ability to represent myself in this court, etc., essentially holding the court's legal system as formulated by Mousefire in contempt.

I hold that I should be confined until the hearing, with bail set at 10,000 big ones.

Edited by SeverIan