Best GBA Lord

CATS

56 members have voted

1. 1. so who's the best both story line wise and stat wise?

Lyn is ugly and useless. Crimson Edge made a convincing argument that Lyn is worse than Karla. Even if it's not completely true, the fact that you can viably argue it at all is horrible. Plus, Lyn is fugly. Like, wow. I'd rather look at Gonzales or something.

Hector and Ephraim are the least fail personality wise. Eliwood is just downright boring and Eirika's just all about worshiping her brother. Plus they don't use swords, thus making them non-generic lords by default. I'm pretty sure they're still the only lords to main their respective weapons. Maybe some other lords in FE2 or something I haven't played didn't use swords, but still. Swords are obviously overused on lords.

In the end I have to vote for Ephraim because he gets twincest, he's handsome, and his combat abilities are completely absurd. On his own route where he is actually the main lord, he totally fucks shit up and it's ridiculous. Even Hector has some issues, Ephraim is just awesome at everything.

Edited by CATS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted H4xtor because of pretty much great averages everywhere.

I get the feeling that this thread will be a "Hector x Ephraim" debate of some sort, but w/e.

I voted H4xtor because of pretty much great averages everywhere.

I get the feeling that this thread will be a "Hector x Ephraim" debate of some sort, but w/e.

No, he doesn't. The only thing he has over Ephraim is HP, Str & Def, but Ephraim is doing just as well on durability and offense, he has -1 Str at 20/1 & +6 AS.

And in the end Ephraim will be winning on offense too, he will have his fire lance and that hot +5 Str.

I voted for Eirika, so she can get third place behind Hector and Ephraim. She's easily better than Roy and Lyn, so she deserves that position.

Yep...she's also better than Eliwood pretty much all around exept Str by a slight bit.

No, he doesn't. The only thing he has over Ephraim is HP, Str & Def, but Ephraim is doing just as well on durability and offense, he has -1 Str at 20/1 & +6 AS.

And in the end Ephraim will be winning on offense too, he will have his fire lance and that hot +5 Str.

Hector: 56.2 HP / 28 Def

Ephraim: 55 HP / 21.25 Def

Doesn't seem like "just as well on durability" to me. But oh well, Ephraim faces fail enemies, so w/e.

Damn you, Siegmund. If only Hector had Swanchika...

Edited by Karas

I voted Hector because axes pwn lances, lord stats beat lord stats, weapon stats are not the issue, and where do the horses come from? That is just lame for me, besides the lances don't end up looking that much different from the swords. Story wise Hectors parents die, his brother dies and then he dies(FE6) how can that not earn him some sympathy? Plus his daughter is a playable character! How can Ephram compete with that?

I voted Hector because he's useful. Roy, Lyn and Eliwood fall behind the curve too frequently for my tastes. Then FE8 has such a glut of powerful units that Eirika and Ephraim are nothing special.

It also doesn't hurt that Hector's a likable character and a unique one.

Edited by Hero

I almost wanted to vote for Lyndis. Her Prf Weapon sucks though... She does like, 8 damage with the Sol Katti at max str IIRC. = Failure.

Her Mani Katti is pretty much winsome though. Effective damage against cavaliers and armor knights, as well as innate critical rate? Yes please.

And go die in a ditch, CATS.

Edited by LittleAl

Roy for 3rd. Fuck late promotion, he gets Lilina, Thany, Cecilia, Sophia, Sue and Lalum to all suck on his twinkie. The ultimate player. Not to mention that once he gets the Sword of Seals, he delivers mass raep to just about everything. And the sword even looks cool. Can't say the same for Eirika (though Lyn would be some serious competition in the cool sword competition).

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Yeah, Lyn has the jiggle, that's true. If only they'd given it to a character that actually looks decent instead of a fugly idiot.

What women from FE don't you think are ugly? You hate :Lyn: & :Farina:, two of the hottest girls in FE7. (IMO)

And as much as I <3 :Lyn: She fails epicly. :(

Edited by Bryan

Lyn's ugly and Farina's a guy. That's not my fault. I think pretty much all the other women in FE7 are at least not ugly. Even Vaida is pretty attractive.

Then you have either no taste or bad taste, man. I hate to say it, but it seems pretty obvious to me.

I'm pretty sure they're still the only lords to main their respective weapons.

Ephraim is still the only lance lord, but Hector isn't the only one who can use axes. Ike can too, though only when he reaches Vanguard class in RD. Still, he is an FE lord through and through.

Anyway, I'm stuck between Ephraim and Eliwood. Ephraim is best for me when it comes to stats, but Eliwood is just <3 all around. I do like both storylines a lot though.

...your retarded...

Oh god.

I think the best would be Ephraim. Hector comes second closely, the only thing holding him back is his late promotion in Hector mode. Eliwood mode Hector could be > Ephraim.