My Goodbye

Roxas

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha. <:

I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

Seriously, Facebook is there for a reason.

Don't you guys have each others AIMs/MSNs or some shit?

They do IIRC.

I figured out pretty quickly that the majority of SE, like most sites, is full of assholes. You ignore them, or go somewhere else - ranting only gives them more things to be insensitive about.

I figured out pretty quickly that the majority of SE, like most sites, is full of assholes. You ignore them, or go somewhere else - ranting only gives them more things to be insensitive about.

That's a flame.

SF!

Saaame thiiing.

Well, I'm not as upset as I would be.

...I kind of foresaw this to be honest. This whole past week Roxas just acted... different? I don't know.

But I'm not going to wipe my problems all over everyone else, so... P:

It's okay. You don't have to say anything. :( But if you want to talk, I can at least try to console you. :)

...I kind of foresaw this to be honest. This whole past week Roxas just acted... different? I don't know.

IF it's some kind of personal problem and he's just created this as a facade then we MAYBE need to let him be.

It isn't the most ideal of things to project your own thoughts into others you know.

Are you saying that all this time I've been living outside of reality?

thanks for breaking my world /wrists /wrists

I really don't have a comment about this. I'm too frustrated with it all.

But I feel like I'm involved in this also. Like it's my fault as well.

I'm not blaming this on anyone. But now I'm also beginning to wonder what I am to you guys.

I feel like most of you guys hate me as well- the way you talk to me. I've never admitted it before but it makes me feel like I'm getting pushed around by you guys with the exception of maybe four people.

...Kenshi, is there a time you can't lay off the jokes for a moment? I'm not mad at you, but...

I feel none of you guys actually care about this, do you?

I can say with almost absolute certainty that nobody hates you. You're taking everything too literally. Learn to ignore it when people are teasing you and appreciate when they say good things about you. People are blunt and not very polite when they talk with near-strangers on the internet, until you become an authority figure for the board insincere compliments are going to be rare. But teasing and playful insults are everywhere.

Look at Le Communard and me. Half our posts together make it look like we're at each others' throats, where in reality he's my best and oldest friend. You'd also think I hate my girlfriend if you took my posts literally, the only times I've mentioned her on this site have been either in complaint or nothing more than a mention.

Edited by Hero

And you're jealous.

You got me there. I wish I had your access to Crash, he hasn't talked to me directly in a long time now.

Edited by Hero

....You're never going to change

I told you, I've always been true to myself. If you want to misinterpret every little thing I say in an attempt to tease me, that's your problem. I'll just put you on the ignore list if you're that determined.

It's okay. You don't have to say anything. :( But if you want to talk, I can at least try to console you. :)

I don't really want to talk about it. I'm not going to get anyone involved in it more than they need to be. P:

But... thank you for the offer. :D

IF it's some kind of personal problem and he's just created this as a facade then we MAYBE need to let him be.

That's true. Could be possible.

The tears taste like salt instead of cream soda.YOU'RE SAD

/snort

@Soul- Don't say the j-word, dude. You only get Em excited.

@Hero- I only said it out of frustration. I'm sure nobody hates me. dislike- oh, I'm sure about that- but I don't really think anyone hates me anymore... I guess I'm just being a pansy. :|

I'm fine with teasing and playful insults- I just ally that with hate when I'm frustrated sometimes. |:

I just hope no one here thinks I'm blaming it on anyone or upset with anyone~ <:

I told you, I've always been true to myself. If you want to misinterpret every little thing I say in an attempt to tease me, that's your problem. I'll just put you on the ignore list if you're that determined.

Awesome, does that make me #15?