My Goodbye

Roxas

See, it consistently amazes me how people can take a statement that was absolutely not intended to troll, and get trolled by it. When I say something in regards to a group of people who I am sure will understand I am joking, I am not trolling them. That is not what trolling is.

I just love how people expect me to know when something is a joke when it doesn't seem like it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love how people expect me to know when something is a joke when it doesn't seem like it.

It's a pretty obvious joke dude, if you didn't catch it that's your problem, you may quit your pointless QQ and BAAAAWWWWing now.

So, I just checked, an this is still Far From the Forest, and I am still ZXValaRevan, and that post still had a pseudo insulting tone.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Calm down.

I don't know about you, but I read everything everyone says on the internet as being perfectly calm. And really now, there's no reason not to

Edited by Hikarusa

I don't know about you, but I read everything everyone says on the internet as being perfectly calm. And really now, there's no reason not to

Unless they're typing in all caps. Then I may take it as a little over-excited or raged.

Alright. To put it simply, I've grown to be fed up with this place. It's been a year, and both the Forest and I have changed drastically.

I first came here to use as a resource for my last run of Fe8.

Now? It's gone from engaging concepts to "*THammer's Roxas*", "*Shoots Roxas*", *Decapitates Roxas*", etc.

Really guys? How much shit do I have to put up with every single freaking day?

Not saying that I'm pissed off at all of you 1590+ members, but a good portion of you just really ticks me off.

This site and its forum hold memories. Lots. However, it's just proven time and time again to be a time waster. False times of happiness.

And to be honest, I have better things to do than watch my internet persona be killed over and over again.

What is Serenes Forest to me? Nothing special here, a few people I care about. Plenty that I don't know. And a sizable amount of you that just make me go from zero to irate in 10 seconds.

Fire Emblem used to be but a game for me. Today, I see it as a mere facade for punishment.

I took a step into this pool of, and allowed myself to succumb to this.

There's nothing for me here. I don't belong. Go find somebody else to play guinea pig for your endless ideologies of "fun."

It's time for me to drown.

To the usergroup that might be offended by this, I'm sorry.

To the usergroup that I might be slightly hinting to, I ask but a simple question:

Why?

Two months. I give it two months.

I don't know what you two think of me despite all my help for you two. I may tease the both of you, but it's not because I don't like you two. The same goes for everyone who teases the both of you. Roxas, honestly, you sound pathetic. It's shameful, taking all of this too seriously.

Are you saying that all this time I've been living outside of reality?

No, I meant YOU want to get it on with RP. ;)

You got me there. I wish I had your access to Crash, he hasn't talked to me directly in a long time now.

You're doing it wrong.

See, it consistently amazes me how people can take a statement that was absolutely not intended to troll, and get trolled by it. When I say something in regards to a group of people who I am sure will understand I am joking, I am not trolling them. That is not what trolling is.

You are amazing, R3v4n senpai. 8]

Fuck that, RoxasxSoluna is OTP.

Alan has his threesomes with Crash and Randomly Predictable to keep him busy.

Don't be an asshole, I', straight, so are they.

You got me there. I wish I had your access to Crash, he hasn't talked to me directly in a long time now.

How about this?

And I accepted your MSN thing, but you're never on.

Internetz. Srs busnss

I'm not much of a regular here so even though he might not know me, I always thought Roxas was a pretty cool guy. Or maybe it's because I think Roxas from Kingdom Hearts is cool so I'm projecting that on to him. :\. Whatever.

Was the FE4 Thread really that bad? I never read nor do I plan to. But even if a lot people here are dicks, there's worse out there. MUCH worse.

You know what I'm talking about. >___>

You know what Roxas? If you want to leave, you can simply just leave without saying anything.

Well, that's just my 2 cents, bye~ :'D

But then he wouldn't get to be the centre of attention. All great losers dream of that.

Edited by Shuuda

But then he wouldn't get to be the centre of attention. All great losers dream of that.

1. Show respect towards ALL members, no matter who they are.

3. Do not flame people, or bait them into flaming you.

Remind me on why you're a mod.

Not trying to provoke you. It seems odd that everyone is so on edge.

Simple fact is a nobody with a title is just a nobody if the title means nothing to you. If you planned on getting banned, you're likely assuming it means more to someone higher than him, and if you don't, he can't really do much to you. So why care, if he's nobody?

Not trying to provoke you. It seems odd that everyone is so on edge.

Simple fact is a nobody with a title is just a nobody if the title means nothing to you. If you planned on getting banned, you're likely assuming it means more to someone higher than him, and if you don't, he can't really do much to you. So why care, if he's nobody?

If we're all nobodies to you, then we all mean nothing, why care about trying to tell us what you think?

But he wasn't exactly disrespecting anyone, he didn't spicify to whom he was calling a looser, that was a generalization and not to us.

He accused Roxas of being an attention seeker, then classified attention seekers as great losers, therefore calling Roxas a great loser.

Stop defending people, because you're complete trash at it.

This isn't exactly an accusation.

And he was just generalizing, not exactly calling us "great loosers" as an insult...there are many that express themselves that way and not exactly insulting what they are refering to, much like R3v4n when he ask, "What is this Pandora Hearts sh*t?"

Hey, why so angry all of sudden?