How does this board feel about these arguments?

Reikken

Level 30 Lyre has more res than 20/20/20 Mia. Both base Ranulf, Nealuchi and base Lethe all have equal res to a 20/20/20 Mia. A level 18 Vika has equal res to a 20/20/20 Mia. So all the characters you said sucked have better res than a unit you call awesome and then rip on them for thier resistance. I love how unbiased you are.

I was talking about laguz in general, not just those 5 you mentioned. As for me being biased... I hinted at the fact that I'm not exactly a laguz fan. Besides, I conceded the point already.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about laguz in general, not just those 5 you mentioned. As for me being biased... I hinted at the fact that I'm not exactly a laguz fan. Besides, I conceded the point already.

Laguz in general isn't going to cut it either. Half of them is more accurate.

Volug, Janaff, Mordecai and Kysha don't get as hih a resistance as Mia with Muarim reaching the same thanks to his low cap.

Muarim is a total beast sadly his playtime is so short else he'dd be a lot better.

Muarim is close enough to his caps that you can BEXP him up to not even max level and he'll cap everything. Now, that's not good for an efficient run, and in HM I question if it's even possible unless you pretty much completely restrict BEXP for anyone else. But it's sure fun having a maxed tiger running around in endgame. Or even 4-4.

Laguz in general isn't going to cut it either. Half of them is more accurate.

Volug, Janaff, Mordecai and Kysha don't get as hih a resistance as Mia with Muarim reaching the same thanks to his low cap.

Muarim is a total beast sadly his playtime is so short else he'dd be a lot better.

Agreed. Muarim is ridiculous, I mean, here are his base stats transformed:

Muarim lvl18:

58HP 46ATK 22AS 158HIT 56AVO 30DEF 18RES

A quick look at enemy stats in 1-7 shows that Muarim OHKOes and doubles every single enemy on the map, the only enemies he fails to OHKO are Armours. The strongest enemy on the map 8HKOes him at 27 display hit (lolStormSword). Oh, and the Elfire mage 5HKOes him.

Even in 4-4 he's not that awful. Many enemies still do pathetic damage, he's only a single point of speed off avoiding being doubled, and if he has S Strike he 2HKOes pretty much everything on the map with 90+hit rates.

If Muarim rejoined in 3-P instead of 4-4, he'd be Top Tier.

I agree. The laguz emancipation guys join 2-3 chapters too late to be made usefull on a regular PT if you'dd focus a bit on them. and a good 5-8 chapters too late to be usefull in General. In fact I would've loved to have them on the DB chapters as they would've fit well besides that ti would be hard storywise (fighting laguz and all while helping Begnion where laguz are still being held as slaves)