The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's ridiculous that one person should be allowed to have to weapons THAT broken when there's only, what, 11 of them? That's downright unfair. And what kind of class wields, bows, swords, and magic?

Hmmm... this is gonna get bad, I expect...

ASL, would it be acceptable if I applied to become a low-ranking Judge?

But it's ridiculous that one person should be allowed to have to weapons THAT broken when there's only, what, 11 of them? That's downright unfair. And what kind of class wields, bows, swords, and magic?

Hmmm... this is gonna get bad, I expect...

ASL, would it be acceptable if I applied to become a low-ranking Judge?

Why do you want the position?

*cough* Me.

Anyway. I'm gonna fiddle with troop counts at some point. Not now, though.

Just pointing out. Why would he WANT Ichival when he has Thorhammer (which is superior in pretty much every way)?

And I'd want the position because there's no Judge representing the Steren Aristocracy (both BK and Ether are part of it but they're representing Oujay). The Judge position and Ichival are completely unrelated.

Just pointing out. Why would he WANT Ichival when he has Thorhammer (which is superior in pretty much every way)?

And I'd want the position because there's no Judge representing the Steren Aristocracy (both BK and Ether are part of it but they're representing Oujay). The Judge position and Ichival are completely unrelated.

Because he wants to take down Pegsi easily? That's more than a good enough reason.

Orly? Yourself being a judge can be more than a good motive to get Ichival by commanding Enjo to give it to you.

Also, I never said that I was getting 1 rep from each "empire"

How many Pegasi do we even have? A grand total of 1 IIRC?

I could do that? That'd ruin my self-esteem, though. Either way, though, 1 rep per Empire would be fair to represent each Empire in times of conflict. I notice that there's 3 reps from Oujay's Empire, which, in a time of conflict, could be a major problem within the Judges Guild.

Edited by Reinfleche

I could do that? That'd ruin my self-esteem, though. Either way, though, 1 rep per Empire would be fair to represent each Empire in times of conflict. I notice that there's 3 reps from Oujay's Empire, which, in a time of conflict, could be a major problem within the Judges Guild.

They put Oujays because it has the most longevity overall,and all of the judges started there who have it mentioned.ALS and BK are both part of Rokkenjima as well,and Myself and BK are part of Steren.Oujay's is mentioned because it was where we started,or that's how i see it,i really can't say for certain why BK put us all as Oujays,put that is the best explanation i can think of.

Judges can't fight on behalf of their supported Empire, their judge powers are nixed as soon as they do. They can observe the battle, or enforce the battle, but not fight with their power.

They put Oujays because it has the most longevity overall,and all of the judges started there who have it mentioned.ALS and BK are both part of Rokkenjima as well,and Myself and BK are part of Steren.Oujay's is mentioned because it was where we started,or that's how i see it,i really can't say for certain why BK put us all as Oujays,put that is the best explanation i can think of.

Yeah I think it was this as well.

Also Rein, you pursue with this Ichival business and I'll have to......

Judges can't fight on behalf of their supported Empire, their judge powers are nixed as soon as they do. They can observe the battle, or enforce the battle, but not fight with their power.

Yeah I think it was this as well.

Also Rein, you pursue with this Ichival business and I'll have to......

Castrate much?

^Don't bring that up again... It's been settled that we're going to pretend it never happened.

Well,you aren't off quite that easily.But I'm not gonna hold a grudge if you can prove yourself capable.

^^As far as I'm concerned then.

Besides, I remembered why I hadn't made any serious attempts to get it before: because it'd absolutely murder my hit rate. And I NEED my hit.

Edited by Reinfleche