The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't being nerfed, thet are even getting buffed. Why can't you just settle with them? They have very high Mt & Hit, sure, not in comparison to the others...but that is also because you didn't decide to distibute your stats well, instead, you chose the typical, the three things EVERYONE wants, awesome Str/Spd and along with that goes Avo.

You probably haven't heard what BK said, they were nerfed when Joshy made them above 30.

I did WHAT? Refresh my memory please, I never did such a thing.

You are not in her empire anymore, you have long since left it.

But she put the bonuses on it in the first place, since originally there were none. I'm keeping them.

And I don't have "awesome" attack. It's above average, but it's not anything special. The speed is high, but it's still not "omg wtfhax" since as of now I have no supports.

But she put the bonuses on it in the first place, since originally there were none. I'm keeping them.

And I don't have "awesome" attack. It's above average, but it's not anything special. The speed is high, but it's still not "omg wtfhax" since as of now I have no supports.

67 attack is actually pretty awesome in it's own right Rein. Most have lower than you.

Get them dammit.

^Without the full +15 bonuses it's 62 attack. That's above average.

But I can't decide on affinities and I can't with an FE4 statsheet *cough*

62 attack? Even WITH supports I only have 57...

Still, while I agree with you, it's not like there are judges WITHOUT broken FE4 weapons who are going to have even the slightest bit of understanding.

So stop arguing and get back to work on those runological weapons so we actually have some way of defending when the people with broken weapons and stats come to kill us.

Next, we'll begin researching ways to nullify those stat bonuses when in our empire / aristocracy.

^Without the full +15 bonuses it's 62 attack. That's above average.

But I can't decide on affinities and I can't with an FE4 statsheet *cough*

Exactly, still high.

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll get to it.

Still, while I agree with you, it's not like there are judges WITHOUT broken FE4 weapons who are going to have even the slightest bit of understanding.

So stop arguing and get back to work on those runological weapons so we actually have some way of defending when the people with broken weapons and stats come to kill us.

Next, we'll begin researching ways to nullify those stat bonuses when in our empire / aristocracy.

Exactly why I told Rein it was high.

I offered, you declined.

When you get that far, let me know, I'll activate the bullshit killer.

Get a strength ring. Congratulations, you would now tie me.

There's always Furetchen... :mellow:

Mkay.

Parity. I might get that skill, but it only works on player phase attacks...

Edited by Reinfleche

Parity. I might get hat skill, but it only works on player phase attacks...

Parity

Ignores both the user and enemy's Skills, terrain bonus and support bonus

I see nothing about weapon bonus. FE10 version we use.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

OR you can use that space in your inventory for rings instead of weapons. Also denied.

FE4 Holy weapons + Rings >>> Anything else + Rings

What was I going to be nerfed for, anyway?

I did WHAT? Refresh my memory please, I never did such a thing.

BK & ALS nerfed your generic soldiers.

So all of sudden you decide to choose it just because Harudoku has appeared? Especially long after her land has been unactive?

Yeah, I'm so out of touch with my insanely OP 64 attack.

I like the plus fives, they make it a conscious choice between Lohengrin, the Double Bow and the Judgebow.