Fire Emblem Characters in SSB4

Anacybele

Pick your desired FE Characters for SSB4!  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see playable in SSB4?

You have to animate the horse or whatever and the rider seperately for every attack/jump/take damage etc. It's a lot more work.

more then pokemon trainer? or ice climbers? or zelda?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dumb argument

sorry but yeah

Those characters you mentioned don't have SPECIAL requirements in the animations department (lol at even mentioning for Ice Climbers). With a mount of any sort, it becomes extremely awkward. Imagine forward smashing somebody on a horse at 90% damage.

HOW WOULD THAT GO?

sorry but yeah

Those characters you mentioned don't have SPECIAL requirements in the animations department (lol at even mentioning for Ice Climbers). With a mount of any sort, it becomes extremely awkward. Imagine forward smashing somebody on a horse at 90% damage.

HOW WOULD THAT GO?

I've seen enough games on the internet with mounted fighters being thrown into the air, and I'm sorry for not seeing the problem but why do you just have to say it like that?

I'm thinking of the cavalier animation of FE11, kind of....

I mentioned the ice climbers because someone was talking about 2 separate parts or something like that...

I've seen enough games on the internet with mounted fighters being thrown into the air, and I'm sorry for not seeing the problem but why do you just have to say it like that?

I'm thinking of the cavalier animation of FE11, kind of....

I mentioned the ice climbers because someone was talking about 2 separate parts or something like that...

1. Really? And how is a webgame similar to a fully developed full-fledged console game? THE LAST THING I'LL SAY IS QUALITY OF ANIMATION.

2. Wait, so when they are hit they don't flinch? FAIL

3. Still it's like arguing two consecutive people practically groping one another.

I personally just see this:

Marth (returning) since he IS the first FE lord ever ._.

and the new FE lord/main character...

It's just like how they promoted the "new FE of the time" with Roy and Ike...

Whase, the aruguments that you are providing are the exact reasons that a mounted character in SSB4 won't happen.

it says; Who would you like to see playable. not; Who's likely to be playable.

so yeah, mounted units :awesome:

You mean like a stage that actually comes from one of the FEs?

A stage could be something like Chapter 5 Barhara, even though the chances of it hapening are -1%. It would be outside of Barhara, while on the background you see Sigurd's troops fighting the Royal Guards. Every now and then a few Meteors land on the stage, hurting anyone who gets hit by them. And sometimes, Alvis throws a Falaflame on the stage, and everyone who gets hit by it gets thrown off the stage instantly. Again, the chances of this happening are sadly none.

I'd like Marth and Roy to return. I don't care about Ike. I really would like to see Sigurd or Celice, with Leaf being pretty close as well.

I also agree that FE needs more representation outside the characters. The bridge spanning the Crimea-Daein border in FE9/10 would be an awesome stage. I also think the Kauku Caves from FE10 (did I spell that right?) would be awesome. We also need more trophies. Not just Ike-related ones. xP

Although I don't think it would have hurt to add his sister and father as trophies as well as a few of the Greil Mercenaries, but where are characters like Caeda, Eliwood, Micaiah, etc? And why not any special weapons like Ragnell or Falchion? xP

Shiida is in there as either a sticker or a trophy, not sure which, and Ike and Marth wield Ragnell and Falchion. Although I think that they should have given Ike his distanced attack with Ragnell.

^Well duh they wield their weapons, but we got Pit's bow as a trophy, didn't we? And wouldn't he be wielding it in his trophy too?

And I completely agree about the ranged attack. WHY DID RAGNELL NOT HAVE THE DAMN WAVES? D:

Edited by Eternal Bond

giant waves flying across the stage would be broken. duh

They're not that big. :/

And they would not move nearly as fast in Brawl as they would in FE. Of course that would be broken.

I was thinking they'd be more like Kirby's recovery attack waves...

And Roy didn't get them because that would truly have been broken. Giant flaming inferno that targets the opponent? Maybe as a Final Smash, if those had been in SSBM.

@Slize

Why would Roy's ranged attack be so broken? Why isn't Ike's?

Maybe the Sword of Seals generates a small orb of fire that flies forward and explodes on impact or after a certain distance? Kind of like Samus' Super Missiles. Ike has Aether as one of his main attacks, there is no way they couldn't make a "balanced" version of Roy's ranged attack whatever it may be.