Grandjackal's FE10 Playthrough

grandjackal

So I'm still doing this run, thought y'all ought to know.

Gave Boyd the Dracoshield because fuck it.

3-3

Ahhh, now this is just a fun chapter.

It's unfortunate that Titania didn't proc that speed a while ago, her doubling prowess sort of took a hit. No matter, leaving this chapter she now has 96 EXP, and I can give her the Talisman. Speed will be an easy fix.

Haar on the other hand with his ridiculously lucky proc got 24 AS and basically blitzed the entire right hand side of the map. I give him The Medal of Metal for doing this, as he basically rushed a killer bow archer, two magicians and an armor knight and came out on top...using only a regular hand axe. Haar got a level this map, now his Speed and Skill are maxed. Should I just crown him now and get it over with? Could give him a BEXP level, he's at 68 EXP...

Oscar's a dunce and didn't get Skill OR Speed, so now I have to wait yet ANOTHER level to manage either. If he can max Skill, I could then afterwards give him a BEXP level to max out speed and get an extra STR point out of him before I crown.

Really not much to this map, but it's fun to complete it by synchronizing when and how you burn the boxes.

One thing I'm noticing so far is that yes, Ike's chapters have a lot of EXP. One problem. It's still hard to distribute the EXP you want unless you have a small group. Not everyne I wanted to gain a level actually got a level here (Mia did, Ike did, both got freaking awesome levels. Srsly, lolIke). Even if you wanted to use a bigger team, some guys were gonna get crunched simply because they couldn't get the EXP before your better performing guys.

Anyways, moving on.

Turns completed: 9

BEXP Gained: 3550

Weirdly enough...Heather's managing to get decent EXP. I don't know where she's getting it, I don't have her do anything or even kill anyone, yet she's close to another level. Perhaps it was from the stealing.

Oh right, retrieved Goddess Icon and White Gem from the senators.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic