Mafia Round 2

General Spoon

I'm too sure that others are Mafia? On the first day I clearly acknowledged I didn't really have a clue, but something needed to happen because if we maintain status quo, we die. On the second day, I was waiting for more info before I was going to cast a vote... that certainly sounds like the actions of somebody who knows just what's going on. I'm well aware of the fact that nobody is above suspicion, so if you're deadset on this, nothing I say will change that.

However, I'm now further interested when I uncover that Severlan's first post was one trying to defend your sorry ass, and now you're doing your damnedest to return the favor and get him out of hot water. Not only that, but you've been extremely defensive every time somebody ever ends up voting for you, and your interactions with Proto have been informative. I'm going to be watching you closely mister...

You do that. Why don't you even investigate me? I'm telling you that I'm innocent but I'm not really going to get anywhere just trying to convince you of that. Only definitive proof comes from investigations.

When you lead the vote, an innocent gets axed. Not just from this game but also from last when you were innocent (you tried to hang Nightmare twice when he was innocent). When someone else leads it, we get a mafia lynch. Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?

But you're not as dumb as you look. If you were Mafia, you'd have picked up on this. So you'd have to try a different style. One that allows you to remain the most "informed" within all of us and has us looking up to you while still remaining innocent. I know I'm done revering you because I'm pretty sure that you're just tugging on all of our strings.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Severlan is completely suspicious. He also voted "no hang", just like his scum buddy Hero. We need to hang him now.

What's more to say. He's done a pretty decent job putting up a front of innocence, but so far when the chips were down he made the same vote as a fellow mafia. If that's not suspicious, I don't know what is. I would dearly like to hear what he has to say to defend himself too. It's possible he could get me to change my mind, but at the moment, he's catering to the most likely suspect for me.

If you put these quotes together, it seems in the first you are saying you find Severlan completely suspicious, but not just because he voted with Hero. In the second, you seem to rely on the same vote as the only evidence you have. Contradictions are suspicious.

Vote: Balcerzak

Severlan. Like E J said, watch out for the nice ones. And I don't see as much suspicious activity from Bal as the rest of you do, and what he's saying about Severlan and the Cap'n makes sense.

Severlan also voted for No Lynch last time, and this early in the game, that strikes me as odd.

I'm still more suspicious of Cap'n Crunch but that can wait.

##Vote: Severlan

Besides, if Severlan turns out to be a Townie, then Balcerzak will probably be a Mafia member, making it a win-win situation. And, if Severlan turns out to be Mafia, then it will completely confirm my suspicions of Cap'n Crunch being Mafia.

Dammit, I definitely saw Balc's death coming. If the guard is still alive, he's not being very smart, Balc was an obvious target. Oh well. It's pretty certain the Captain's being hung now. If it's not him, it might be Weapons.

Hmm, three down and one to go. If it's a Godfather then unfortunately, the Cop won't be able to help us. We have nine players left with one of them being scum. We shouldn't get too overconfident since mindless lynches are exactly what that one Mafia member would want, and try to make us do. If that one guy can play his cards right, he might be able to single-handedly destroy all of us.