Steren Aristocracy

riariadne

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a: Dun call me that plz

b: Already updated the front page. As far as I know she doesn't really care if you use them. If she asks for it not to be use I'll remove it, but for now it'll work.

Edited by Reinfleche

Well, right now we are short on funds. Since the watch on Haru's empire is pretty much... nonexistent, I suggest that we head for the northeast side and begin raiding the gold mines. I figure that there is still something there.

There are no gold mines.

Haru actually does have gold mines. But I suppose it'd be best to leave them untouched incase the empire does become active again. And we have plenty of funds since Furetchen gave us some. Maybe 10,00,000 gold. And I have nearly a million on my own.

Haru actually does have gold mines. But I suppose it'd be best to leave them untouched incase the empire does become active again. And we have plenty of funds since Furetchen gave us some. Maybe 10,000,000 gold. And I have nearly a million on my own.

My net worth on my own is about 3.5 million. I would be happy to finance some projects if need be. If I may, I would advise you to begin building anti-air ballistae soon, as many armies here have powerful airborne units. Also, we could use more mages. I can instruct an elite team of dark mages to begin practicing the arcane arts. I've also made a deal with a supplier on the black market to supply me with FE10 Worm and Carreau tomes, and may be able to come across a few Fenrir tomes as well.

Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, can I get the insight skill (Janaff's personal skill - increases hit by 20 and sight by 5)?

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Err, okay. Go ahead with the dark mages team, but try to have some... not dark ones too, okay? Like, Mage Knights or Sages too. And anti-air Ballista? Pfft. I use bows, and we have a bunch of MercSnipers (also from Furetchen).

Insight, though, I dunno. Ask ASL if it's allowed. If it is you can have it.

Edited by Reinfleche

Err, okay. Go ahead with the dark mages team, but try to have some... not dark ones too, okay? Like, Mage Knights or Sages too. And anti-air Ballista? Pfft. I use bows, and we have a bunch of MercSnipers (also from Furetchen).

Insight, though, I dunno. Ask ASL if it's allowed. If it is you can have it.

Well, I have no knowledge of other types of magic, but I do think that I can also find some connections to get Nosferatu magic (it was dark in pre-FE9 games). I can't really help with magic besides dark.

And I still think that we should have ballistae for the sniper units we have, so we can take enemies out at range before we get in real danger. Even with your snipers, I still think it prudent to have some killer ballistae on the outskirts of our territory in case we need to prepare for battle.

(I'm going to eat now in real life, so I'll be back in an hour or so.)

So you say. But that is only because you have limited knowledge of the terrain there. Before my first death, I once operated them. They are in the mountains, where few people ever went.

No. Harudoku wouldn't keep that a secret and no one even mentioned anything about mines in no empires. This isn't age of empires where we start in ruins and find gold like a bunch of idiots.

Yeah, you're probably right... I'd think 3 Killer and 7 iron Ballista would be about 100,00 gold. That's affordable enough.

So as soon as I figure out how mappy works on my Mac I'll make a map of this place.

^She mentioned it a lot in her own topic, if you bothered reading it. And you can't just tell her, "No", because:

A] She wouldn't listen anyways.

B] It's her empire.

Edited by Reinfleche

It's an empire, if anything she had territory. It'll be dumb to raid it that recklessly just because she isn't here at the moment, sure, take advantage of her while she's not here, really powerful of you.

You do know she could come by any day now, right? Yeah, I thought so.

My net worth on my own is about 3.5 million. I would be happy to finance some projects if need be. If I may, I would advise you to begin building anti-air ballistae soon, as many armies here have powerful airborne units. Also, we could use more mages. I can instruct an elite team of dark mages to begin practicing the arcane arts. I've also made a deal with a supplier on the black market to supply me with FE10 Worm and Carreau tomes, and may be able to come across a few Fenrir tomes as well.

Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, can I get the insight skill (Janaff's personal skill - increases hit by 20 and sight by 5)?

You have 0 gold, only items. Legendaries can't be sold. The reason you have no gold is that you died and the empire you joined would have to take funds out of their own pockets.

It's an empire, if anything she had territory. It'll be dumb to raid it that recklessly just because she isn't here at the moment, sure, take advantage of her while she's not here, really powerful of you.

You do know she could come by any day now, right? Yeah, I thought so.

Actually, I'd really like to go through with some general raiding on her empire while the watch is relaxed. Personally, I'd like to conquer her empire, but we're still quite weak and most of our units are not fully trained yet either. I think that an invasion is unwise at this point, but I think we should be prepared to strike at a later time.

It's called tactics. We're not a great empire, so we don't strike when the enemy can bring their full force to bear. We rely on guerrilla tactics here, since I'm not going to ask any more soldiers to get involved when they don't have to.

Also, I'm going to look into a merchant that is selling warp staves nearby. They could be of great use to us at a later time. I'm also going to try to find rescue staves, but they are harder to come by... :(

Actually, I'd really like to go through with some general raiding on her empire while the watch is relaxed. Personally, I'd like to conquer her empire, but we're still quite weak and most of our units are not fully trained yet either. I think that an invasion is unwise at this point, but I think we should be prepared to strike at a later time.

It's called tactics. We're not a great empire, so we don't strike when the enemy can bring their full force to bear. We rely on guerrilla tactics here, since I'm not going to ask any more soldiers to get involved when they don't have to.

Also, I'm going to look into a merchant that is selling warp staves nearby. They could be of great use to us at a later time. I'm also going to try to find rescue staves, but they are harder to come by... :(

Her answer to everything is, "NO I FALAFLAMED IT". XD