Steren Aristocracy

riariadne

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then we need someone who's as clever and stubborn as she is. And it looks like that would be either you or me. And I'm more than willing to lead the raids if need be.

I'll just put it up to debate whether she or Crash has it. Crash submitted only because of bullying, and I have a strong case for it.

It's called tactics. We're not a great empire, so we don't strike when the enemy can bring their full force to bear. We rely on guerrilla tactics here, since I'm not going to ask any more soldiers to get involved when they don't have to.

Also, I'm going to look into a merchant that is selling warp staves nearby. They could be of great use to us at a later time. I'm also going to try to find rescue staves, but they are harder to come by... :(

You are saying that as the others sorrrounding you were a bunch of idiots and make you seem like the smart guy of the group just because you have crappy strength.

There are no such thing as "tacticts" when the one you are supposed to face may be a godmod or apparently Falaflame everything you do.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

You are saying that as the others sorrrounding you were a bunch of idiots and make you seem like the smart guy of the group just because you have crappy strength.

Your sentence should be: "You are saying that as if the others surrounding you were a bunch of idiots and you make yourself seem like the smart guy of the group just because you have crappy strength. ;)

There are no such thing as "tacticts" when the one you are supposed to face may be a godmod or apparently Falaflame everything you do.

Well, then I simply must endure. And you're hardly being supportive here. Rather than spending all your time trying to make a fool out of me, you should present your own ideas here. Because 90% of your posts in the empire threads seem to have something to do with you telling me that whatever I do is a load of BS.

Dude, dude. You need to learn to love the common people. They, in turn, will love you back and not betray you when something bad happens. And free gifts too.

The Steren Aristocracy's GDP is good enough that citizens aren't that poor. The beggars are found in bigger empires.

GDP is about 1.1 billion and we have a population of roughly 450,000. Our GDP per capita is in the range of 24,000. Main industries include steel manufacturing, ballistics (for purposes of projectile weapons), trade, and some localized mining operations.

Nope. Your overruling is worth as much as Luminothe's saliva jar is to the majority of people.

That's funny, but at least I'm exposing your depravity in the process. Watch as I bring down your empires with logic and reason. ;)

You are as idealistic as Luminothe who tried to bring down the social norms. I hate people like that so I hate you by default. Your logic = Luminothe.

You talk about idealism like it's a bad thing. People who are too scared by others and by the social norms are unable to accomplish anything. And go right ahead and hate me. It's not like I care what you think anymore. You've long since exhausted any respect that I once had for you.