My revelation

Freohr Datia

^No not necessarily in a bad way just in a playful way

Oh yeah I forgot I've used a curling iron and hair straightener a few times too so I bet that's their work much more than the sun. The sun has made my hair look closer and closer to brown though. It actually seems to turn a bit more of a reddish brown though =o I like that part. (well the red isn't so noticeable it's just a slight tint of red)

Redhead? Did you say redhead? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!!!!!!!

Me too.... :awesome:

BTW... where the hell have you been? I needed your help ealier! <_<

EDIT: Yeah I was on edge too, going please don't say lesbian, please don't say lesbian LMAO!!!

This thread is actually subliminally stating that.

You see, by needing a bigger "closet" she is implying that she is a closet lesbian and, as things stand, she can only keep it "in the closet" if she has a bigger closet. As things are, her closet just isn't big enough to contain her, or perhaps isn't big enough to contain her lesbianism.

This is only one of many possible interpretations though, and it's really a type of interpretation that could only be called credible by someone posting in FftF.

Soul's turning into a true FFtFer. /applause

What I need is a bigger chest. I feel like an eight year old. ]:

I FEEL LIKE A LOLI.

You mean a chest of drawers huh? I need one too. Not only are they useful for storing things, they also tend to have a nice finish and are good for making a place feel lived in.

Regency%20period%20bow%20front%20chest%20of%20drawers%20250.jpg

It's not as embarassing as I made it seem. I was being melodramatic. I came to realize this earlier today and had a random idea of trying to make it seem like I was about to reveal something absolutely terrible. I was actually kinda aiming at an "omg she's pregnant" response or something, that really is embarassing and I wouldn't seem much the type to have to admit it XD I like doing things like this. idk why really

That just makes the "subliminal admission" even more likely. If you are in-the-closet pregnant, you will need a big closet to take care of the baby without making it clear you were pregnant after the pregnancy ends.

I just want to clarify that I am joking around.

That can actually depend on how shy a person is. Obviously I'm not so shy on here but offline......... It's pretty bad. huh but you ran off

Again, it's just a subliminal message. She "ran off" in order to show that she was shyer than you. Just an attempt to compete for RP's affections.

Wow I would be an absolutely terrible, and malicious, psychologist.

As long as it's female, he will hit it.

So Rp is a mysoginist who hits all females? Wow, my opinion of him has really declined.

Also there's something else about me I hate to admit but I guess I will. My hair is a real real real real dark brown (it looks black from a distance). I'm half Native American. But the sun has messed with my hair enough that 2-4 strands of my hair have actually turned blond. It really disturbs me.

That's hot :o

Oh yeah I forgot I've used a curling iron and hair straightener a few times too so I bet that's their work much more than the sun. The sun has made my hair look closer and closer to brown though. It actually seems to turn a bit more of a reddish brown though =o I like that part. (well the red isn't so noticeable it's just a slight tint of red)

Curling irons and the sun have caused your hair to change color? That is hot, in that it was caused by heat.

^No not necessarily in a bad way just in a playful way

Alright stop describing yourself before I get anymore ideas. *A cat just screamed outside my window...* WTH?

Anyway, yeah, no more... please....

Redhead? Did you say redhead? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Dark brown with a reddish tint... I don't mind red hair really but it would not match my skin color that well...

This thread is actually subliminally stating that.

You see, by needing a bigger "closet" she is implying that she is a closet lesbian and, as things stand, she can only keep it "in the closet" if she has a bigger closet. As things are, her closet just isn't big enough to contain her, or perhaps isn't big enough to contain her lesbianism.

This is only one of many possible interpretations though, and it's really a type of interpretation that could only be called credible by someone posting in FftF.

That just makes the "subliminal admission" even more likely. If you are in-the-closet pregnant, you will need a big closet to take care of the baby without making it clear you were pregnant after the pregnancy ends.

I just want to clarify that I am joking around.

Again, it's just a subliminal message. She "ran off" in order to show that she was shyer than you. Just an attempt to compete for RP's affections.

Wow I would be an absolutely terrible, and malicious, psychologist.

So Rp is a mysoginist who hits all females? Wow, my opinion of him has really declined.

Woooooooooooooooooah very observive oh no this is so not good he is seeing right through me =oooooooooooooooo =D

I would like for this to be because I am the same, but it's not... But I think we could get along well hahaha

(Although really I was saying that whoever spoke of RP (aw I can't even remember who it was that's just dumbo of me D= ) ran off so I was saying "oh why am I saying this he ran off")

This thread is just :awesome:

Well I was hoping this would result in something to entertain me and hopefully entertain others as well XD

Ok now I'm kinda lost on this redhead business... =/ OMG WHAT IF THOSE FEW STRANDS OF BLOND HAIR ARE GETTING TO ME?!?!?!?!?!? I hope this is just an inside joke and not a generally known type of thing...

I know I'm stupid, don't rub it in. ;__;

And that's a good thing?

Now, what did I say about Datia having room for a boyfriend? :>

Horrible mental image.

I dunno...

What?

(Although really I was saying that whoever spoke of RP (aw I can't even remember who it was that's just dumbo of me D= ) ran off so I was saying "oh why am I saying this he ran off")

Well I was hoping this would result in something to entertain me and hopefully entertain others as well XD

It was Sonata, and she ran off after saying RP liked shy girls. My reply was trying to convey

"Since Sonata ran off, she was trying to hint that she is shy too, which shows she's interested in RP, since RP likes shy girls."

The fact that she did it in such an indirect way just makes her seem more shy, which would make her more attractive to RP.

And ya, I think you succeeded in creating an entertaining thread. That's my foremost goal as well, but usually through posting in other people's threads.

It was Sonata, and she ran off after saying RP liked shy girls. My reply was trying to convey

"Since Sonata ran off, she was trying to hint that she is shy too, which shows she's interested in RP, since RP likes shy girls."

The fact that she did it in such an indirect way just makes her seem more shy, which would make her more attractive to RP.

And ya, I think you succeeded in creating an entertaining thread. That's my foremost goal as well, but usually through posting in other people's threads.

That is funny. I'm seriously considering putting that in my profile. ;)

I'm pretty sure you can just ask your dad for a roomier closet if that is the problem.

Here is a website to help you out:

http://www.californiaclosets.com/

Best closets in the country by FAR.

I hope to God there is somebody as dense as this...

But yeah, I have G/L/B friends too, so go for it. Definitely. It has its own perks as well, since 90% of men love seeing girl-on-girl for some reason...

But yeah, I have G/L/B friends too, so go for it. Definitely. It has its own perks as well, since 90% of men love seeing girl-on-girl for some reason...

Well, as someone famous once said, girl-on-girl is just more efficient than having guys involved. Not that I agree with the above sentence, but still.

I wonder why. I never really liked the idea. Sure, two girls modeling together, fine... but full blown whatever you'd call chick on chick sex? Hmm... my conservative nature must be the cause :|

Well, as someone famous once said, girl-on-girl is just more efficient than having guys involved. Not that I agree with the above sentence, but still.

UNLESS THEY, LIKE, SCISSORED OR SOMETHING