My revelation

Freohr Datia

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Joey: It's somewhat difficult when you don't use curse words as a matter of principle. As in, NEVER use them, EVER. Plus, I'm not used to having to get mad at someone, so of course I wouldn't be the greatest at it...

The only swear I've used was "fucking" and that's the best way to describe this stalking you do to every woman on the forums. It's quite sad and hilarious at the same time, really.

And also, keep in mind that the madder you are, the more I laugh.

No, they don't. They don't fap to every loli they see. :facepalm:

Seriously, that isn't true. Lolicon in Japan isn't illegal, but neither is it something EVERY man likes.

The girl in my signature isn't a loli.

And neither do I fap to lolis.

I-I didn't say every man, did! You're trying to turn me into a cute little pansy now, huh...

She is actually. Cute, rubbing her eyes in a cute pose, ruffled sleeves.

Yeah, she's a loli~ :3

I never said you fap to lolis, either... oh, look at me, I'm getting soft. Better watch some violent videos. <:3

Yeah, but that's a special case. That word is something I consider far more insulting than any amount of F words or other curse words. That's a special word that due to past experiences is basically a word that you should never say to me if you want to keep your head on your shoulders.

Um, creeper? I promise I'll never tease you with the word then. :D

I-I didn't say every man, did! You're trying to turn me into a cute little pansy now, huh...

She is actually. Cute, rubbing her eyes in a cute pose, ruffled sleeves.

Yeah, she's a loli~ :3

Yeah, physically she is 13 but she is chronocally 23.

The only swear I've used was "fucking" and that's the best way to describe this stalking you do to every woman on the forums. It's quite sad and hilarious at the same time, really.

What's wrong with that? :mellow:

I have a complete bitch that has a crush on me.

But she is a very cute bitch. And my sister is already a bitch and I've been spending a good seven or eight years stuck with her, and they are frighteningly similar.

y/n?

But she is a very cute bitch. And my sister is already a bitch and I've been spending a good seven or eight years stuck with her, and they are frighteningly similar.

y/n?

:rolleyes:

y/n?

I'm going to say no on that. If your sister is bad, and this girl is bad, together, they're going to be 3 times as bad. At least. I'm telling you, personality is key here.

y/n?

Why do you have to call her that?

But I'll say maybe, only because you say she's almost like your sister. Or like.

Okay, let me rephrase.

She is only a COMPLETE bitch when her needs aren't attended to.

Then again, she IS like every other woman I'll meet so I can go for it.

Now that's what I like to call a materialistic woman.

Okay, let me rephrase.

She is only a COMPLETE bitch when her needs aren't attended to.

Then again, she IS like every other woman I'll meet so I can go for it.

Well, I still say no, but it's ultimately your choice, so if you think it's a good idea, go for it. :)

That's all I will say on the matter.

Yeah, physically she is 13 but she is chronocally 23.

Oh boy. It's that excuse they always use?

I suppose next you'll tell me Sasami isn't a loli either...

I'm going to say no on that. If your sister is bad, and this girl is bad, together, they're going to be 3 times as bad. At least. I'm telling you, personality is key here.

Hah. Well, girls can be territorial especially if bitchy (guys can be territorial too of course). They might even target each other more than him.

Anyway, I don't think that's a very healthy attitude to take. I think if you start a relationship with a girl you call bitch, things aren't going to go very well. But I'm not exactly experienced in these matters. I'm also looking for something besides (or rather, in addition to) sex, perhaps because I'm unexperienced. If you're not looking for anything else - and I don't think that's a bad route to take, it's just not one I want to - I think you need to weigh the costs and benefits and make your choice accordingly. We'll never get as much idea of what's going on as you will, anyway, so I doubt we have any ability to give real advice.

Was that too serious?

Yeah, but that's a special case. That word is something I consider far more insulting than any amount of F words or other curse words. That's a special word that due to past experiences is basically a word that you should never say to me if you want to keep your head on your shoulders.

Wow, what a creeper.

You creeper. Creeper.

Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper. Creeper.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

....you're kidding.

Next you're going to tell me she's a man or something? >3<;;

No.

Oh boy. It's that excuse they always use?

No, it's not an excuse if you knew what was going on.

Age doesn't matter for lolis

I thought you would say that, she is only a loli physically. But I can't really tell when you even said Mist wasn't a loli in FE9 when she was around 14.

There is a reason why I have you on ignore. Way to justify it. :)

I fixed his post. Now you can read it.

Wow, what a Creepe.

You Creepe. Creepe.

Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe. Creepe.

...wait, you ignore REVAN too?

xDD

You do know Revan is almost never serious in Fftf, do you?

Ya, seriously. Well, I like RP a lot but he does seem to take some things people say too seriously. That being said, he has the right to avoid being bothered by people he finds bothersome.

Edited by SeverIan