Weight loss...

Phoenix

Why the hell am I getting a menopause weightloss ad? Do I look like a chubby middle aged soon to be grandmother?!

I miss the old ads, like the ones that only show beautiful women in the pictures and tell you that they are absolutely desperate foreigners who can't possibly have a good life unless they become your mail order bride. Or the Google ads. They were so plain that it was easy to ignore them.

Sorry, just venting....

Why the hell am I getting a menopause weightloss ad? Do I look like a chubby middle aged soon to be grandmother?!

I miss the old ads, like the ones that only show beautiful women in the pictures and tell you that they are absolutely desperate foreigners who can't possibly have a good life unless they become your mail order bride. Or the Google ads. They were so plain that it was easy to ignore them.

Sorry, just venting....

lol

Yes!

Now, GIVE ME 500 PUSH UPS AND SIT UPS!!!!

But I can only do 25 pushups(thirty five if I take some pain pills beforehand), and sixty sit ups! I'll never make it to five hundred! Ah to hell with that, my abs are still showing, I'm fine at this weight B)

Not as bad as the Evony ads you get on other sites. Or some of the random crap that Facebook's ad server drags up.

All the girls on the Evony ads are dressed like ordinary models from the 21st century... ... ... now that's just lazy :facepalm:

Gah, that one's annoying.

Ad servers are all nuts in general, I think.

Facebook in particular comes up with weird crap on occasion. Facebook's ad server has decided, at one point or another, that I am a desperate high school senior (note that I'd already joined my college's network), a guy who can't find a girlfriend, pregnant, somebody looking for a lousy med school, middle-aged and friendless, and other weird things, none of which I am, were at the time, or have ever been.

Here is the one ad I ever got that I actually enjoyed.

For once the girl in the ad was asian and I got a kick out of that. Even put it in PhotoPlus and messed everything up. Try to find all the weird stuff off about this picture. :awesome:

FirstasianaddEVER.png

Yeeeeah, that's a wooden buster sword in my hands.

On the top of the page right now;

LOSE INCHES OFF YOUR STOMACH EVERY MONTH BY CHANGING THREE THINGS YOU EAT

Naturally. Doesn't take a genius to feel that perhaps the deep-fried coffee at breakfast is possibly unhealthy.