Magic the Gathering: Radiant Dawn (Take 2)

Progenitus

since the old topic was a mess, and I had to redo a lot of the cards because the program I was using crashed, I'm going to start fresh.

I do have topics on gamefaqs for these, but I'm gonna post them here too in case those links die.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=2000397&topic=53069095

For now, I'm going to post these cards... again. I mean, what better way to catch everyone's attention, right?

cardplaneswalkersdondon151.jpg

cardplaneswalkersNarga_Rocks.jpg

cardplaneswalkersInterceptor402.jpg

cardplaneswalkersRedFoxofFire.jpg

cardplaneswalkersgrandjackal.jpg

---

shouldn't the abilities at least somewhat correspond to the person using them if you're going to make fun of them? really i dont get it

also, raeg at not having my own card, despite how abstract they are to me

Edited by Fred Fuchs

shouldn't the abilities at least somewhat correspond to the person using them if you're going to make fun of them? really i dont get it

I'm pretty sure at least a few of them do

Dondon: big fan of flying units so first ability makes sense, can't makes heads or tails of the others

Narga: no clue, maybe something about arguments?

Interceptor: 2nd ability is a reference to that perfect tactian thing Interceptor keeps throwing around, 3rd ability might be a reference a mia or something related to that effect (maybe something like whatever int says goes or whatever)

Fox: no clue

Grandjackal: Straightfoward, the jackal has a well known love for the weaker guys so yeah it's pretty fitting his card is entirely based on supporting them.

ps. I'm a pro lurker :awesome:

Interceptor's 3rd ability sounds like the passage from when he was describing Mia getting BEXP in 9. The "In FE9 I am God" reference or something like that.

...GJ's is actually not that bad from a current glance. Granted I haven't played much of Magic the Gathering.

I think Narga's might have to do with how he drops huge text bombs and then he just wins because no one's willing to counter. Thus if they "counter" the battle keeps going, but if they don't, they lose.

And I guess he tied it to spells because Narga was a spell in fe4?

Interceptor's 3rd ability sounds like the passage from when he was describing Mia getting BEXP in 9. The "In FE9 I am God" reference or something like that.

I guess. If he can send bexp anywhere, he can send spells and abilities anywhere?

I can't figure out RF's. Then again, I couldn't figure out my own until it was pointed out.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Interesting. I'm wondering what the Water weakness is for, if it's just because of the "randomly chosen".

I thought it was because he gave you lightning powers. It's interesting that GJ has more HP than you, though.

I thought it was because he gave you lightning powers. It's interesting that GJ has more HP than you, though.

"Hype Power", perhaps?

I will admit that I sometimes give in a bit too easily, but yes that is pretty interesting.

"Hype Power", perhaps?

I will admit that I sometimes give in a bit too easily, but yes that is pretty interesting.

Well, HP is like endurance, right? So I guess whichever one sticks to their guns longer could be considered as having more HP. So I guess that ties in with you saying "I sometimes give in a bit too easily".

Well, HP is like endurance, right? So I guess whichever one sticks to their guns longer could be considered as having more HP. So I guess that ties in with you saying "I sometimes give in a bit too easily".

Usually (and by this I mean most of the time) if I don't get my way I'll attempt to recollect my thoughts and try again later if I think it's possible. Such an example being Mia vs. Titania where I'm trying to interpret if it's still possible (which I think), and if so how.

"Hype Power", perhaps?

Indeed, my kung fu is strong. Hype Power (HP) comes from the absorption of energy through the universe that one can only obtain through the proper meditation of my personal style of kung fu, Haip-Yu-Man

My question is what am I doing with a weakness to psychic and a resistance to fighting? It makes no sense, since apparently I'm the Steel element.

...Which is a pretty clever inclusion to the idea of me being THE METAL!

I'm so not

Usually (and by this I mean most of the time) if I don't get my way I'll attempt to recollect my thoughts and try again later if I think it's possible. Such an example being Mia vs. Titania where I'm trying to interpret if it's still possible (which I think), and if so how.

Of course it's possible. It's more a question of what you value at what time. They both have differing issues along the way, so whatever wins you find more important determines who you think wins overall.

in tags since this way smash doesn't have to see it in his topic, though he can choose to.

Personally, I like Mia killing 60% of what comes her way with a steel blade and 70% with a forge. It's cool since it balances efficiency with training other units (since you need more than royals + Haar + Ike + Titania to clear part 4 efficiently) since the GMs are the easiest to raise for part 4. There are other things as well that have been discussed repeatedly in the tier list topic, of course, but that's one of the big winners in the comparison to me. Once Mia starts ORKOing stuff (late in part 3) the training part doesn't matter as much since most of it has already been done. Even then, when she can grab a Silver Blade in 3-E, I'll still sometimes leave her with a steel sword or something for training purposes. Titania doesn't have the capability to kill in that range. At times on certain enemies she can reach 100%, or she can be below 30% if you start giving her things like Adept instead of Mia. Also Mia pulls enemies from Ike, whereas for Titania vs. Ike I think the enemies might go more for Ike himself if they are supporting or near each other. Ulki actually has this advantage over some units as well if you give him Tear (though that does take 2 levels of bexp). 60 to 64% lands right in that range.

So, since I don't have the first clue about how this card game works, would someone mind explaining the card with my name on it?

Okay,you basically become like a second player.You have health,and can be attacked directly like a player.Every turn you can gain 1 health and deal a bit of damage to something,or by giving up some life,you can take control of something your opponent controls.If you knock off a lot of your own health,you basically nuke the field.