Anyone got a copy of the FE9 English ISO?

I only have the Japanese versions of FE9/10 on me and I'm kind of lazy to DL them again. So, does anybody already have an English version of FE9 (PAL or NA) downloaded? There are a few small files that I'd like to borrow from them ^^

You must have a speedy connection or something o__o

I'm looking for all the files in the /shop folder.

Actually, since I'm here, I wonder if there are any other files that could be useful...

I'm looking for all the files in the /shop folder.

Actually, since I'm here, I wonder if there are any other files that could be useful...

I'll download the ISO once I return (2 hours) and obtaining the files is no different from the Mario Kart bonus disc request right?

Keeping the ISO around for a while then.

Edited by Speedwagon

I'll download the ISO once I return (2 hours) and obtaining the files is no different from the Mario Kart bonus disc request right?

Keeping the ISO around for a while then.

Yeah, it's exactly the same.

Is there any way to rip it from the gamecube disc? ._.

I know Wii Discs only get read by Wiiscrubber... is it kind of the same for FE9?

Since I got the disc on me ._.

If you mean the physical disk, I don't think so, but you never know with the hacking community : P

I'm guessing not, since I read that GC disks aren't regular DVD disks (and I'm not referring to just the size).

Edited by VincentASM

Hm...I have the PAL version. But Speedwagon will already send you that version =/

I got it through bit torrent.

I have both, FE9 & 10 as PAL versions. Do you know if the stat transfer bug is present here? You know, the one that doesn't let Easy Mode transfers happen.