roam PT failure

whase

Laguz transform while on roam. What's the problem? They should move + transform + attack any time there is an enemy within range. They always have full gauge so they'll never untransform and they'll be able to attack on turn 1. If this truly is a "Roam" playthrough then you are allowed to transform them. Why wouldn't you? Lethe and Lyre are perfectly happy to transform in 3-1 if you leave them on Roam.

in battle they obviously transform, yes. but at base they will be untransformed, and lining them up based on speed will put the with untransformed speed on the bottom of that list.

when you'd do a roam only PT you can base your unit choices on whatever you want. but base it on a stat, don't pick them yourself. and keep that consistent.

in battle they obviously transform, yes. but at base they will be untransformed, and lining them up based on speed will put the with untransformed speed on the bottom of that list.

when you'd do a roam only PT you can base your unit choices on whatever you want. but base it on a stat, don't pick them yourself. and keep that consistent.

I don't really see why. I don't see what's wrong with picking them yourself. Ike says "hey you guys, go at it" and they go at it. Your playthrough, though.

total playing time; 24:58:03

number of deaths; 42

top 5:

1st; Ike

2nd; Titania

3rd; Nephenee

4th; Shinon

5th; Mia

planning on starting a FE8 roam only PT in a while. But not now, I need to start focusing on school >.<