Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

A sigh, as in, he breathed his last. And shadows still exist under the bed.

Nyahaha, but I'm wasting my time. Your vote has already been cast. ;)

I find it hard to believe that is you only defense.

Either that or your friends will off me later tonight.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candlejack. He's being extremely aggressive and seems to me to be over-analyzing.

No such thing as "over-anaylyzing" in Mafia.

The things I do are for the good of the village.

Sometimes, tells are useful. When somebody uses crappy back-up for a lynch vote, I tend to cast suspicion on them.

Especially when they are involved in an unjustified bandwagon against a townie. I think she made the first vote as well, actually.

I find it hard to believe that is you only defense.

Either that or your friends will off me later tonight.

Who's to say I'm not part of the mafia? I very well could be. :)

I gave you my evidence. Regardless, you still can't change your vote, even if I convinced you otherwise. =P

I gave you my evidence. Regardless, you still can't change your vote, even if I convinced you otherwise. =P

Looking at the rules right now. You CAN change votes if you unbold the previous one.

So give me something a little more substantial than some invisible text.

Looking at the rules right now. You CAN change votes if you unbold the previous one.

So give me something a little more substantial than some invisible text.

Ah.

And I didn't invisible any text. >_>

But regardless, you think people are backing me up? Notice how no one else has voted Freohr to be lynched, yet.

You can change your vote, as long as you rebold the new

Big Daddy

He's voted not to lynch anyone twice iirc, and additionally, I can't think of anyone else who would be that 'strong'

Edited by Hikarusa

Ah.

And I didn't invisible any text. >_>

But regardless, you think people are backing me up? Notice how no one else has voted Freohr to be lynched, yet.

1. ;)

2. I meant to say you pulled something out of your ass in order to justify a rather questionable vote.

3. Nobody decided to vote you yet because everybody that voted for Nightmare on Day 0 isn't on yet.

Big Daddy

Beyond what Hika just said, I'm noticing how it says "10,000 kg" weight. Big and heavy.

Freohr could be guilty, but I'm more sure of this.

EDIT: Unbolding to change my vote. Again. @__@

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Whoops, for point 3, meant "back you".

Also:

Big Daddy

He's voted not to lynch anyone twice iirc, and additionally, I can't think of anyone else who would be that 'strong'

Strong as in what? He lifted the bed that killed Ninji? In essence you can kill somebody and then stash their body underneath the bed. Doesn't necessarily mean they crushed him with the bed. And the whole "NL" thing is more of a townie thing.

Not that I'm suggesting anything about his role.

Strong as in what? He lifted the bed that killed Ninji? In essence you can kill somebody and then stash their body underneath the bed. Doesn't necessarily mean they crushed him with the bed. And the whole "NL" thing is more of a townie thing.

Not that I'm suggesting anything about his role.

He was talking about this, ya know...

An apparently very strong man steps out of the shadows and smashes Hero to death with a 10,000 kilogram weight.

:facepalm:

Big Daddy

Beyond what Hika just said, I'm noticing how it says "10,000 kg" weight. Big and heavy.

Freohr could be guilty, but I'm more sure of this.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

You know what, screw it. You guys can lynch whoever the hell you want based on whatever idiotic reasoning.

SURE there is the possibility the weapon could be an ACTUAL WEIGHT. Although I don't think it is possible to crush somebody WITH YOURSELF. Unless, you know, you used an exact weighted replica of yourself but I dunno if Big Daddies are THAT strong in the first place.

Er, forgot to explain.

A strong man smashed Hero's head in with a 10,000 kg weight.

That... Is in two ways helpful. First, it eliminated the possibility of a girl being the killer with the word "man." Second, "strong" and "10,000 kg" can be quite associated to the capabilities of a big man.

Big Daddies are humans in a diver's suit who deal with lanky Splicers and usually use lightweight drills or rivet guns for weapons. All to protect a small child.

That does not provide much for strength-building.

"but plasmids"

Do you know how much 10,000 KG weighs? Seriously. As I recall, 20,000 KG's weigh 2 Tons, or 4,000 pounds. Round that out with 10,000 and you get a 2,000 pound object. Big Daddies, even WITH plasmids, cannot lift up THAT much. They'd either have to take so many plasmids that they'd OD before the appropriate amount, or they would just not do it.

Holy cow, a lot went down last night. 3 deaths and a carriage mix-up...

I think I'm going to have to back Candlejack's suspicions against Lux Aeterna.

It's pretty obvious to me that Ninja's death was the work of the 3-13 Archer taking justice into their own hands. The werewolves have a clear method of execution, brute overwhelming strength, while the mafia's MO seems to be bladed weapons. The 3-13 Archer was probably convinced that since Ninji broke the tie, and a townsman swung he was scum, but this turned out to be in error.

Then we have Lux Aeterna attempting to out the 3-13 Archer as Freohr Datia under the guise of her being scum. (Priests, if you're still alive, pay attention to this, you should probably be protecting her tonight.)

He's going to really need a better defense then what he's been mounting so far. I certainly have other people I'm also suspicious of, but at the moment, this seems to top the list for me.

Maybe Spoon doesn't know very much about BioShock? 8E Is there anyone else who you think would be able to lift that much?