Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

If we vote blindly and pick a townie then what?

yeah.......I guess we shouldn't randomly sacrifice someone because we are ignorant. I think I am going to change my vote

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be the 3-13 Archer.

If you were the 3-13 Archer, would you kill someone on Night 0? (This is not a trick question, I'm honestly curious.)

That said, there's a whole lot of stuff flying around. Feedback from the previous games has told me I'm probably too aggressive (and quite frequently flat out wrong), so I will be trying to mellow out. I'll see if anything solid looking arises by the time I wake tomorrow, I'll post again. It might just be a finger of suspicion, but we'll have to see what happens when it happens.

If you were the 3-13 Archer, would you kill someone on Night 0? (This is not a trick question, I'm honestly curious.)

Good point. Can I have time to ponder this. I'll probably die before I reach my conclusion.

Yeah that's the problem with the beginning. No hints or clues or any of that stuff...

I was wondering why I never encountered this before and remember way back when pplz just said "insert name here just because we need to do something"

With 25 people now, 8 being against us, we have a 17/25 chance of killing a townie, I'd rather not gamble right now.

Actually, there are only 5 people who are against the town. One of the mafia members was killed last night, and it is stated that there are exactly 3 members for each the werewolves and the mafia.

Actually, there are only 5 people who are against the town. One of the mafia members was killed last night, and it is stated that there are exactly 3 members for each the werewolves and the mafia.

Right, I was thinking of the wrong numbers. Then we have a 20/25 or 4/5 chance of killing a townie. I'd rather not try to hit with 20%.

Right, I was thinking of the wrong numbers. Then we have a 20/25 or 4/5 chance of killing a townie. I'd rather not try to hit with 20%.

Yeah gotta pretty good point. That can be a problem for this game since that could possibly make it inactive... Although we could make conversation but that could take a while too.

Yeah, and true hit lowers it to only 8.2%.

.......................... woah =o .................... We get something successful and it feels............ terrible <_< The other games I'd played in had better percentages than this.

EDIT: (sorry had to edit for my color =D )

Edited by Freohr Datia

I want to say expected right now. Also, if voting not to hang is a common tactic why would I use it? Unless it's reverse reverse psychology.

Edited to put in more info without double posting. Sorry.

Edited by BK-201

Gonna vote Hero because he has votes and I just woke up so I'm mentally retarded

I'm gonna give B201 benefit of the doubt since he may or may not be new. If we don't lynch when we don't have any evidence we will never get any evidence

Eh, I'm new to this game, I just don't like taking risks but I am starting to see the logic of lynching although it goes against my nature of not taking risks. I'll see how my vote will affect the results then...

WeaponsofMassConstruction: Hero

CATS: Hero

Hikarusa: Hero

BK-201: Hero

Generic Officer: Core

Pride: Candlejack

Lux Aeterna: Nightmare

Dracohon: Nightmare

Luke Fon Fabre: Nightmare

Nightmare: BK201

Core: No lynch

Big Daddy: No lynch

So basically we've narrowed it down (er...) to Hero (4) vs. Nightmare (3). There's almost no evidence at this point, so basically the only thing I can say is that Nightmare was on 3 to Hero's 2, then a couple of votes came in to swing it around. To that end, I'm slightly suspicious of Hikarusa and BK, although Hikarusa was likely a random vote and BK I think is just voting innocently. Bah, that basically means I still have nothing to go on.

Abstaining from voting for now, but I'll see how other vote and go for who is more suspicious out of the two townies Nightmare and Hero. Actually, No lynch is still an option (kinda... it'd need at least 3 votes to happen though).

!!!

##VOTE: Nightmare

Anyway, I'm sorry I have been inactive until now. I have been very busy with my birthday, and now I am done!

Vote: Hero

It's tied with that relatively late vote from Bizz. We really don't have anything to go on at this point so it's one or the other, or a no lynch. No lynch just means 2 (probably) people die, and they're half as likely to get a mafiwolf kill than we are. I honestly can't decide out of Hero and Nightmare who to kill. Nightmare for now, on the grounds that Hero was last active about an hour before the game started... why does that matter? Orders to be sent. If he was Mafiwolf, the other two could send their orders and decide without him, but if he was something else, then his orders would have been needed. It's pretty bad evidence, but it's all I can find, and in general lynch > no lynch.