Worsest Character Evar (GBA)

Ansem

Who do you think is the most terrible character ever?

Lilina for her crap speed

What the hell?

She is a mage all mages are speedy

But no

:itsame:< :Nino: >>>>>> :Lilina:

Oh and :hat: < :itsame:

EDIT: Ok she is not the worsest character just the one of the top of my head

I will have to take some time to tell who is the worsest

Edited by Kai

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:itsame:< :Nino: <<<<< :Lilina:

you do realize the arrows should be the other way around, it currently says you think Lilina is the best.

as for me I would have to say Yunno

Of the games I have played:

FE3B2: Est, underleveled and her good growths aren't an excuse due to Star Orb shards.

FE4: Ardan, but he has castle duty, for whatever that counts.

FE5: Miranda and her "20 atk OHKOs me"

FE6: Wendy. I think there was a video that showed her getting one rounded by an archer on the first turn she appears in Chapter 8. That is just sad.

FE7: Nino. My team is already kicking ass and taking names, there's no need for her at all. She can be kinda useful in Ranked, though.

FE8: Amelia. 4 base SPD? And every lance other than Slim weigths her down.

FE9: Bastian. Funny that he has a 395% growth total, and he still blows.

FE10: Lyre. Crap damage, and untransforms pretty much instantly.

FE11: Est, againn. Everything that can attack can kill her. Seriously.

Of all those, I think it goes to Wendy, Lyre or Amelia. The mages can atleast do quite some damage on an enemy, Ardan can have the castle since nobody wants to stay there, and Est can kill something if you use Ridersbane + Triangle Attack, even though it's a waste of three unit slots.

And "Worsest" is not a word. The word you are looking for is "Worst".

EDIT: Oh wait, I thought this was for the entire series. Oh well. Wendy and Amelia then.

Edited by Krad

... It's not the same. This one asks what you think is the worst character in the GBA games with no specific criteria so you could say a character is worse because he sucks as a unit and is too generic/has a bad personality/whatever floats your boat.

The one you linked to asked "Basically the character who has the worst base stats in comparison to their lvl and joining time."

I say Wendy.

This has already been done before, Vivek. At least the point of this topic developed into what the last topic's point is.

And for some reason others were also mentioning those of the SNES saga...but I don't have to mind that, sorry.

Once again, Wendy.

Who do you think is the most terrible character ever?

Lilina for her crap speed

What the hell?

She is a mage all mages are speedy

But no

:itsame:< :Nino: >>>>>> :Lilina:

Oh and :hat: < :itsame:

EDIT: Ok she is not the worsest character just the one of the top of my head

I will have to take some time to tell who is the worsest

This is definitely a fail now.

If :itsame: is less than :Nino: and is better than :hat:, basically you are telling me Nino is better than Joshua. No more is needed from me.

I'd pick Wendy as the worst character, followed by Sophia and Karla. Wendy is self-explanatory, Sophia > Wendy because she has more movement and does not need to fight to be useful after promotion as she gets Staves. Karla has bad base stats for her joining chapter and necessitates the use of Bartre and a 10k Hero Crest which isn't worth it at all.

How about that Oswin,he's so bad,he can't double worth shit and mages tear him apart,so his defense doesn't mean anything.He should be called Oslose.

Oswin does suck. Raven does too, imo. He joins too late to be worth anything. I already have my team built.

I know eh?And how about that Ninian?She can't attack at all,and has this weird Dance command,whatever that does...and then she dissapears and leaves us with that Shota kid,Nils.Talk about useless.

This is definitely a fail now.

If :itsame: is less than :Nino: and is better than :hat:, basically you are telling me Nino is better than Joshua. No more is needed from me.

No it is not

Hat is better then Nino