Add to the story

HongLei

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 years later...

And so they decided to hold a legendary competition for all the world to see, where the best champ would be proven once and for all.

And so they carried on with their competition, inviting everyone from every corner of the globe to watch them compete, starting with the Chubby Bunny Challenge like real men.

By going for gold with automatic mallets that crunched rocks, pebbles, signposts, and cinderblocks laid everywhere in their paths, they would chase after their own bunnies up to the colossal and ginormous snoozing hen.

So the stage was set, gold bars were bet, the roosters were pet, the global audience flew in by their jet from Tibet.

Onlooking was the sneaky ChompChamp who was hungrier than his pet globblegip.  The sight of the colossal hen in the distance became the first thing he imagined crunching out of his specialty 19 layer dip.

The competition began when the mayor of WashingChamp took out his line barreled gun.  Preparing for the competition he announced, "Both contestants kneel!  Squat! Pull up your feet!  Now everybody... run!"

But life isn’t a Dr. Seuss Book so when PogChamp made it to the top, he did not find any bunnies or globbleglips, but instead he found Rick Astley sitting there looking grim.

Pogchamp thought to himself "Are they really going to revive this very dead horse?", punched Rick Astley before he could invoke his Meme Power, and climbed down again, looking for something to sate his hunger. He found...

Rick Astley with a pineapple pizza. “You cannot defeat me or take away my meme power. I am Risk Astley. I am forever. You hungry? I know I brought a controversial choice.” He offers PogChamp the pizza. PogChamp, knowing whether or not pineapple on pizza is good, says...

"Somebody once told me the world was gonna roam me.  I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.  She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead.  Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming.  Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running.  Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb.  So much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the backstreets?  You never know if you don't go.  You never shine if you don't glow.  Hey now, you're an allstar, get your game on, go play.  Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid.  All that glitters is gold.  Only shooting stars break the mold."

Pleased with the compliment, the two...

Head off on a quest to restore the glory of memes across the globe, as Rick Astley wasn’t the only meme who was fading away. To begin their quest, they travel to...

the planet of Earth where they looked down on the continent below before seeing a mighty knife falling down upon it.  Much to their surprise however, the knife cut its way down through the crust only to discover there was cake underneath.  Confused by what they saw, PogChamp asked, "It was all cake?"

An astronaut with a .50 cal Smith & Wesson taking aim appeared behind him and said, "Always was."

Not to be undone by another inferior meme, Rick Astley shoved his finger down the barrel of the gun and his super alloy titanium finger that most people didn't know about was able to cause the gun to explode and cause the astronaut to propel backwards through the vacuum of space.  PogChamp looked on in awe when he asked, "Boy, it's kind of like firing a gun in space is sort of a bad idea isn't it?"