Sex

Masu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....that is an interesting view on the subject (not "bad" but seriously interesting) I think ppl treat it like its bad cuz of the risks in it like STD's and pregnancy.

I was raised going to a protestant church every sunday, so some of that reasoning is in me. I believe that the decision on whether or not to have sex is something that is ultimately up to each individual. Personally, I'm not going to have sex unless it's with someone I know really well. I think it should be between two people who really love each other, as corny as that sounds.
Thats not corny at all, its the truth shadrach

Hey. Every animal does it with every other animal of their type of animal. Humans are the only ones who don't do it like that, so why not?

No, Masu. I mean iof you go a lot of places and say Sex, both on the Net and real life, people treat you like you said something bad. Post some pics? People are afraid to respond or something for fear of how they look. People have gotten so stuck up they have to be "normal" and can't talk about sec.

Yes, it has risk, but that's just it, everything does.

Like Sports? You risk injury.

Driving? Death or paying money.

Games? Risk hating it and wasting money.

STD's are still livable. People can have STD's all their life and still go on with their life, even have a still healthy sex life and never know about them. Pregnancy? Yah, but that's what condums are for. And theres always Abortian (or however spelled, sorry I don't have Firefox to kinda mini spell check me lol).

.... And before someone gets on me for saying it's a crime/sin to kill a human or something. It's not that bad, period. You can read the paper and hear that some person was killed that you don't know. People die in wars, and everything, and really, you don't care. You say you care, you say that's sad, you give a moment of silence. But you can't name each person who's died, you don't go to their families home and offer them support unlessthey are your friends, no? This is just like that, just another death.

Also, sorry if I sound rude in that topic.. Having a bad day and just releaving a bit 'o stress.

No, Masu. I mean iof you go a lot of places and say Sex, both on the Net and real life, people treat you like you said something bad. Post some pics? People are afraid to respond or something for fear of how they look. People have gotten so stuck up they have to be "normal" and can't talk about sec.

Yes, it has risk, but that's just it, everything does.

Like Sports? You risk injury.

Driving? Death or paying money.

Games? Risk hating it and wasting money.

STD's are still livable. People can have STD's all their life and still go on with their life, even have a still healthy sex life and never know about them. Pregnancy? Yah, but that's what condums are for. And theres always Abortian (or however spelled, sorry I don't have Firefox to kinda mini spell check me lol).

.... And before someone gets on me for saying it's a crime/sin to kill a human or something. It's not that bad, period. You can read the paper and hear that some person was killed that you don't know. People die in wars, and everything, and really, you don't care. You say you care, you say that's sad, you give a moment of silence. But you can't name each person who's died, you don't go to their families home and offer them support unlessthey are your friends, no? This is just like that, just another death.

Also, sorry if I sound rude in that topic.. Having a bad day and just releaving a bit 'o stress.

Didn't Bush make abortions illegal? And besides, having an abortion is the same as ignoring a homeless person. You're indirectly killing someone either way. The doctor is the one who's killing the fetus person, not you. Starvation due to you not helping them kills the homeless person, not you.

sex keeps us alive as much as food and water do

and it feels fantastic

so I say sex is pretty much the best thing life has to offer

what made it "bad" in the beginning is beyond me (most likely, no, most certainly it had something to do with religion)

Sex: A ritual for making offspring. Another form of exercise.

Really though, I won't have sex. I'll make love blast it..

Didn't Bush make abortions illegal? And besides, having an abortion is the same as ignoring a homeless person. You're indirectly killing someone either way. The doctor is the one who's killing the fetus person, not you. Starvation due to you not helping them kills the homeless person, not you.

I don't think he did.. If he did that's kinda gay since a lot of people hate it do to religion and stuff.

MOst people ignore homeless people.. People calim they love helping them all the time, but they don't really do it. The person may die, but in the end, you won't know or care enough about him for it to matter, same with a baby. You might care a bit more, but if you didn't want the baby, that's your choice.

EDIT: I agree with Myr.

EDIT EDIT: *does the same as Metal Rabbit.*

Edited by Copain

should we make it a "lolz sex joke topic" now so it will be funnier? I really dont mind if we do that nao. (besides if namine shows up thats gonnna happen anyways)

*goes and watches Tokko, drools*

Well I think that I'm definatly going to change my avatar once the 17 comes (or sooner pending when I can trick the system) it's going to be Tokko but I'm either think of one dude or one very hot chick as the avatar

I'm still trying to get some. Not working out so well

anyway, sex apparently(I wouldn't know) feels quite good. Teens do it because they are horny and have nothing else to do. But pplz should use a damn condom or you'll end up like the girls from Knocked Up and Juno

I've had sex, although it's not as awesome as some people make it out to be, nothing masturbation can't give. I'm currently against it because I'm single and not having it, although it was something great when I was in love.

I've had sex, although it's not as awesome as some people make it out to be, nothing masturbation can't give. I'm currently against it because I'm single and not having it, although it was something great when I was in love.

v_V

Okay, half of the people or more in this topic are underage. You shouldn't be having sex anyway.

Get over it.

That said, sex can either be rewarding or punishing. After so long you begin to HURT, male or female, from too much in too little time. I know this for a fact.

Also: Yeah, sex feels good, and it's worth it to try once for every orifice...I suppose >_>

But be careful. She might be a dude.

v_V

Okay, half of the people or more in this topic are underage. You shouldn't be having sex anyway.

Get over it.

That said, sex can either be rewarding or punishing. After so long you begin to HURT, male or female, from too much in too little time. I know this for a fact.

Also: Yeah, sex feels good, and it's worth it to try once for every orifice...I suppose >_>

But be careful. She might be a dude.

I'm 19 if your comment on age was directed at me. Where I live, the legal age is 16.

I've heard that from ppl who've had sex. "Its not as great as ppl make it out to be" Hearing that from many reliable sources (friends' older brothers/sisters and my own older brother) im not trying my damn hardest to find a random chick just to get in bed with her. Im just goin at my own pace. Who knows? Someone may come by who i end up caring deeply enough for to think of having relations.

Yeah, I realized after I said that, that most people live where hte statutes are different where they are. It was mainly just a hit in everyone's direction. :P

In personal experience, though, if someone is willing to have sex with you at that age, then perhaps they don't understand the implications of such a thing. I like how sex is something that most guys view as conquests, and most girls view it as the complete opposite v_V Kills relationships, it does.

I fear pregnancy more than STDs.

I mean, I know I'd be a great father one day but I'm not ready for that now. I don't have a job and I still have a future to achieve. We actually did a study on this sort of thing in school and the truth is male condoms with spermicide only have a 95% chance of stopping pregnancy. I really don't like those odds, especially if people do it often. Female condoms carry double the risk that their male counterparts do.

And abortion... while I believe in a women's right to choose, abortions can tear you up emotionally. It's not something to take lightly at all.

I should be good for now, since I have no GF and no chance of getting any.

I second that arc. I have no chance at the moment too. I really dont want one either. Im just getting ready to start college in 2 months and i dont need anymore distractions than i already have.

After coming out of my relationship of 20 months, I realised just how much it was a distraction to me. As good as having a relationship may be - you may not notice it at the time - but the amount it distracts you from other more important things in life is significantly big. You think it's one of the most important things in your life, but the truth is it isn't. Not 'til you're married, I reckon.

Yeah. I could tell from seeing my brother's relationship. It was always about that girl like 18 hours of the day. He would be at work and she would call him or even show up in person at work! She would keep calling him while he was doing his homework too!