1. 1. So, what should the theeeme be?

• FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
    • That 'surprise' I was talking about
    • Other? (Please specify)

TABLES WILL BE HELPING ME

Also, since my secret theme seems to be winning, I'll reveal it to avoid any complaints on it:

It's a game mainly based on music. Choral music. I wrote a whole story for it so it's all going to work kind of like a story as the game goes along. Each of you have a unique character and role, and maybe a character quirk that you must reflect in your posts. I wanted to make the flavor text flow smoothly, like a plot.

I think I have eighteen so far? I will allow up to twenty to twenty-five members before I close sign-ups.

So, what do you think?

RULES THAT WILL CHANGE FROM THE PREVIOUS GAMES:

I will allow no secret alliances between townspeople- it makes things a little easier and that way mafia can't PM townsfolk to earn their trust and find out their roles. It happened to me, trust me.

I have decided to ALLOW discussion in the night phases, but ONLY discussion- no voting.

It's only a GAME- do not fight with each other over it

I will post all updates in the SAME MAFIA THREAD- I'm more used to it being like that and it's easier to look up

Use all kinds of interesting tactics to your advantage! Remember that the roles will be different this time, so expect anything! Also, if you have a 'post restriction', PLEASE FOLLOW IT- no matter how ridiculous it may sound.

Also, note: If I get the required number of votes for someone to be lynched, the day phase will AUTOMATICALLY END, no matter how many hours are left. Once all night phase actions are sent in, DAY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BEGIN, no matter how many night phase hours are left.

Now vote on the poll for the theme please <3

NOTE: I WILL NOT BEGIN THIS GAME UNTIL SPOON'S GAME IS FINISHED

Edited by Bizz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 people signed up so far. I'm liking the idea of secret roles - I was actually thinking of exactly the same thing earlier today :P. If you want, I could PM you some of the idea's I've had (most are based on other roles but there are a few I don't think I've seen anywhere...).

All right:

Ratatosk: I would really appreciate the help! 8D

As for the two possible themes: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, or... a surprise.

(The surprise is really obvious for me though)

So... thirteen people so far. If I can get help, I'll bump it up a bit to twenty if more people want to join after fifteen. Also, Tables, those role ideas... I don't mind it if you send them my way 8D

Edited by Bizz

LOL coincidence you are the sixteenth and you have a picture of the sixteenth president of US

Now if only you had my real name then it be weird