• FE9
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
    • That 'surprise' I was talking about
    • Other? (Please specify)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL coincidence you are the sixteenth and you have a picture of the sixteenth president of US

Now if only you had my real name then it be weird

Nice catch. But what does your name have to do with the number sixteen, if you don't mind me asking?

Nice catch. But what does your name have to do with the number sixteen, if you don't mind me asking?

Probably saying that his name is Abraham (as in Abraham Lincoln) if I caught what he said correctly.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Actually, if a number more want to sign up, I'd be willing to help. I've already 'made' quite a few roles as you've seen, so if you think a number are good and will be used, then I guess it'd make sense for me to not play anyway. I'm not really sure if you'll need both my and Lord Rata... Randomly Predictable's help, though

I'm not really sure if you'll need both my and Lord Rata... Randomly Predictable's help, though

I'm guessing getting you to call me Ratatosk isn't going to happen any time soon?

Oh well, it's not like I'm going to have this name forever...

I've voted for your theme idea because I'm hoping it'll be interesting :P. However, any of the other themes actually work for me, and whatever the theme is I'll try to get all of the roles to work around it (as in a logical role for it's effect). As for who's helping, I'm happy for Lord Ratatousk *Checks spelling* Lord Ratatosk and I to both be helping, it'll make things easier I expect, but if you'd like to play Ratatosk then I'd be fine being the only assistant. Really I guess it's which you'd rather be doing.

I've voted for your theme idea because I'm hoping it'll be interesting :P. However, any of the other themes actually work for me, and whatever the theme is I'll try to get all of the roles to work around it (as in a logical role for it's effect). As for who's helping, I'm happy for Lord Ratatousk *Checks spelling* Lord Ratatosk and I to both be helping, it'll make things easier I expect, but if you'd like to play Ratatosk then I'd be fine being the only assistant. Really I guess it's which you'd rather be doing.

Well, I'm just fine helping. I've been watching Gen. Spoon's last three rounds of Mafia, so I have a good idea on how he runs things and how the inner workings go by now. So I guess you can help too if you want.

And seriously, if you want to call me RP, I really don't have a problem with it.

lol, no, it's fine, it's just a bit difficult to spell is all. And it'll help to have you on board obviously, I'm probably not needed at all but since I know all the roles, it'd be unfair of me to play I guess :P.

I agree with I eat tables. You're Bizz. That instantly awesomifies any idea that is yours.

I'd like FE9 as a secondary though, since it'd be kinda interesting (replacing the carriage driver in the current game with Fireman, lulz).

I've heard what the idea is, and I'll leave it up to Bizz to decide if/when to reveal it, but I have to say it's a very good idea. I'm kinda hoping for FE9 now though since I've been working on clever role names :P.

Signing up too if it's not too late!

Hopefully my... antics in the last game won't be considered here. I treat every game differently and fuck with everyone's brains.

I decided that I will allow as many people that sign up because since everyone seems to be leaning on my surprise theme, I'm thinking it would be more fun if it included a lot of people.

Sign-ups will end next Thursday after my chamber choir audition or maybe earlier; the game will start a little after General Spoon's is done and all preparations are made. I think I have a good amount of help at the moment and if we don't end up doing FE9 this game we can definitely do it next game.

The list of all members that have signed up will be posted once sign-ups have ended!~

Also Night hi <3

Edited by Bizz