• Lalah Sune
    • Breniff Oguz
    • Thomas Kurz
    • Norris Packard
    • Eric Manthfield
    • Nimbus Schterzen
    • Visch Donahue
    • Bernard Wiseman

If you recognize more than half the names on this list, props to you. Good job for playing Gihren's Greed and reading all those MSV mangas. For those of you who don't even recognize Char... Don't even vote.

Anyways, just a vote to see who everyone's favorite Zeon Ace is. So go ahead, Vote for your favorite.

Edited by Jan Valentine

Tough choice between Red Comet or Nightmare of Solomon. In the end, Char gets my vote.

Although much of the influence of my answer comes from SRW. I have yet to see most of the actual anime. -_-

Hmm. I know 9 of those guys, 8 if you dont' count Challia (I googled the ones I didn't know, and once I found the summary of the MSG episode he was in I realized who he was).

I voted Norris Packard, mostly because he is in 08th MS Team which is awesome.

But my favorite MS pilot of all time is :wub: Christina Mackenzie :wub:

figures, you pick the gundam series I haven't watched...meh, char gets my vote.

I've watched Wing, G-Gundam, and 08th MS team...but I do know who char is, given Zechs is apparently a copy of him, according to most people.

figures, you pick the gundam series I haven't watched...meh, char gets my vote.

I've watched Wing, G-Gundam, and 08th MS team...but I do know who char is, given Zechs is apparently a copy of him, according to most people.

He is, but if you've seen 08th MS, you SHOULD know Norris...

Bernard isn't an ace. One confirmed kill, and that was the Alex. He's the joke option. Although axing a Gundam in a patched up Zaku, without even using a Rifle, is pretty damn amazing.

Zechs is awesome, but I'm a Trieze Fan. So, Meh. I think it's because Trieze kicked Wufei's tail in a sword fight...and he did it in such an awesome way, as to make Wufei completely ticked at him afterwards.

Oh, him...yeah...Yeah, I need to go watch 08th MS Team again...

Edited by Hatari

I like Zechs just because of his mask design. Somehow, the way it's designed makes him look extremely friendly and chummy, to the point where I feel like it clashes with his character. Admittedly, Gundam Wing seems to eventually conclude that his most pessimistic and spiteful opinions on humanity (specifically earthlings) are just ruses to help end the war, but I think that's kind of BS'ing him a bit.

Why the hell does every Gundam Series that matters have a blond guy with a white mask on all the time, who's an ace pilot, highly philosophical, and around the age of twenty? :huh:

Why the hell does every Gundam Series that matters have a blond guy with a white mask on all the time, who's an ace pilot, highly philosophical, and around the age of twenty? :huh:

I don't know, why does every Fire Emblem game have those two cavaliers where one dresses in Red and the other in Green? They're archetypes, mon ami.

They've become almost parodies, actually.

Maybe with SEED's Rau and Neo. But Turn A, X, and 00 all lack the Masked Man archetype. Even when one did appear in 00, he was unmasked the first half of the series, and wound up a very different character than the typical Char archetype.

Also, Chronicle Asher sucks and Ulube is an asshole.

Maybe with SEED's Rau and Neo. But Turn A, X, and 00 all lack the Masked Man archetype. Even when one did appear in 00, he was unmasked the first half of the series, and wound up a very different character than the typical Char archetype.

Also, Chronicle Asher sucks and Ulube is an asshole.

That's why I said "All the Gundam Series that matter" :D

That's why I said "All the Gundam Series that matter" :D

Turn A, X, and 00 definitely matter. Especially Turn A, which is a Tomino-directed series...

Also, Char doesn't wear a mask in Zeta or Char's Counterattack.

I like Zechs just because of his mask design. Somehow, the way it's designed makes him look extremely friendly and chummy, to the point where I feel like it clashes with his character. Admittedly, Gundam Wing seems to eventually conclude that his most pessimistic and spiteful opinions on humanity (specifically earthlings) are just ruses to help end the war, but I think that's kind of BS'ing him a bit.

Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz Spoilers

Zechs > Peacecraft, by far. I personally highly dislike Relena, so to think that awesome Zechs is related to her...not a good thing. However, personally, I'm a massive Treize Fan. I love the fact that he defeats Wufei in the swordfight in such an awesome way!!! and it royally ticks Wufei off for the rest of the series because Treize let him live. I was so sad when Treize let himself die to end the war. Oh well. Endless Waltz was good too. He had a daughter and the three beats of War Peace and Revolution will continue on forever.

Turn A, X, and 00 definitely matter. Especially Turn A, which is a Tomino-directed series...

Also, Char doesn't wear a mask in Zeta or Char's Counterattack.

I don't like the Turn A, or the Turn X gundams(Turn X is really a Gundam?), and I don't know enough about 00 to care.

Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz Spoilers

Zechs > Peacecraft, by far. I personally highly dislike Relena, so to think that awesome Zechs is related to her...not a good thing. However, personally, I'm a massive Treize Fan. I love the fact that he defeats Wufei in the swordfight in such an awesome way!!! and it royally ticks Wufei off for the rest of the series because Treize let him live. I was so sad when Treize let himself die to end the war. Oh well. Endless Waltz was good too. He had a daughter and the three beats of War Peace and Revolution will continue on forever.

Yeah that sucked, now Dorothy is the only interesting character with split eyebrows left.

Relena's voice acting wasn't done very... hmm... okay it sucked so bad that I couldn't help but be pissed whenever it looked like she was about to start talking. What made it worse is that Heero kept getting my hopes up with this "I'll kill you" crap, but he's as soft(yes soft) as a twinkie :lol:

Love can really mess up your priorities :blink:

Yeah Dorothy and Treize being related....arg! terrible idea on the creators part...

Yeah...the I'll kill you was awesome! The whole, rip up invitation, wipe tear away, I'll kill you. wayyy too awesome.

Yep, love is crazy. My favorite couple though is SallyxWufei. I want to see Sally totally put Fei in his place.

Do you think that Trowa is really Triton Barton?

I don't like the Turn A, or the Turn X gundams(Turn X is really a Gundam?), and I don't know enough about 00 to care.

Turn A's designs were done by an American, Syd Mead, who does mostly Star Trek designs. They're heavily love it or hate it. The story is what made Turn A anyways.

Gundam X is a seperate series, although the Turn X is also officially listed as a Gundam via the Gunpla... It's a great series, but got bad ratings due to being aired in Japan's stealth slot. Funny, because throughout it's run it had higher ratings than Wing, and just happened to get decreasing ratings due to people not wanting to stay up so late.

00... was aired in America on SyFy channel. You can probably buy the DVDs for both seasons by now.

Yeah Dorothy and Treize being related....arg! terrible idea on the creators part...

Yeah...the I'll kill you was awesome! The whole, rip up invitation, wipe tear away, I'll kill you. wayyy too awesome.

Yep, love is crazy. My favorite couple though is SallyxWufei. I want to see Sally totally put Fei in his place.

Do you think that Trowa is really Triton Barton?

No idea on the Barton thing... never really put much thought into it.

lol, S&W :lol:

Turn A's designs were done by an American, Syd Mead, who does mostly Star Trek designs. They're heavily love it or hate it. The story is what made Turn A anyways.

Gundam X is a seperate series, although the Turn X is also officially listed as a Gundam via the Gunpla... It's a great series, but got bad ratings due to being aired in Japan's stealth slot. Funny, because throughout it's run it had higher ratings than Wing, and just happened to get decreasing ratings due to people not wanting to stay up so late.

00... was aired in America on SyFy channel. You can probably buy the DVDs for both seasons by now.

Designed by an American? Now that you mention it, Turn A does look like as if a Transformer took the form of a small Star Trek Federation vessel or something... weird :unsure:

Dammit, I wish they would leave the designing to the Japanese >_<

I'm mostly a fan of the Wing and Federation VS Zeon series, including Zeta, and Char's counterattack, though Char's counterattack was nearly as tragic as watching the last few episodes of Cowboy Bebop. :sob:

Designed by an American? Now that you mention it, Turn A does look like as if a Transformer took the form of a small Star Trek Federation vessel or something... weird :unsure:

Dammit, I wish they would leave the designing to the Japanese >_<

I'm mostly a fan of the Wing and Federation VS Zeon series, including Zeta, and Char's counterattack, though Char's counterattack was nearly as tragic as watching the last few episodes of Cowboy Bebop. :sob:

Again, love it or hate it. Personally, I think the Turn X is one of the most awesomely designed MS in the series.

Fed Vs Zeon is the OYW era of Universal Century. Zeta and Double Zeta take place afterwards and Zeon plays a minor role, it's NEO Zeon in CCA, and Zeon is completely absent from F91, Unicorn, and Crossbone. Oh, yeah, and Gaia Gear. Fuck yeah.

Also, about CCA's ending...

Amuro is implied to have survived in several sources, and Char has clones. Full Frontal looks familiar for a reason.

Edited by Jan Valentine

Also, about CCA's ending...

Amuro is implied to have survived in several sources, and Char has clones. ]Full Frontal looks familiar for a reason.[/b

WHAT? :blink:

Wish Spike had clones <_<

... ... ... and Treize :(