Music Thread

BK-201

Kinda weak, her voice is airy and generic, didn't give me any reason to go past the twelve second mark.

I feel hurt, only for the "generic" part. But what is generic, really? You have yet to hear more of what she is capable of, before calling her voice "weak" and "generic".

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel hurt, only for the "generic" part. But what is generic, really? You have yet to hear more of what she is capable of, before calling her voice "weak" and "generic".

Why would I subject myself to feeble torture?

nedz moar melodic

nedz moar interesting melody

To clarify I was talking about the vocals at first, then the instrumental part second

But yeah it's boring.

Lyrics suck too!

Edited by ~~~ Juggalo sTyLe ~~~

But I thought you liked it too:

"Life Starts Now" everyone, let's "Get Out Alive" and start a "Riot" against the 90 haters and send them "Home" because their "Goin' Down". It's "Never Too Late", but do it before your "Time of Dying". Don't "Let it Die". Let's "Break" every one of their necks. They do NOT deserve "The Good Life", they deserve "Pain"... "Over and Over". We need to make them "Gone Forever". I don't want to do this "On My Own". To haters"I Hate Everything about You", you made me this "Animal I Have Become"

And, well, a game forum isn't the exact place people might not even usually enjoy listening to these type of songs, since their usually into typical BGMs or some shit.

TDG helped you recover. :)

And by the way, the only "emo" song there is, is "Pain". So you could stop using an innacurate label now.

Edited by Flint Eastwood

TDG helped you recover. :)

And by the way, the only "emo" song there is, is "Pain". So you could stop using an innacurate label now.

Actually, the angst label that 3DG gets is accurate, as I have listened to their music before and a majority of their songs sounds like that.

I don't listen to all that angst metal out there anymore >_>