• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 badges. Just beat Eusine.

Lv27 Pidgeotto

Lv25 Quilava

Lv26 Togetic

Lv26 Gyarados

Then I have Geodude and Furret as HM slaves. I trained Sentret to Lv15 to evolve him - better HM slave.

Going in for the 5th badge soon.

Why get a gyrados, you get the red one antomatically? Maybe you like magicrap, i don't judge.

While Magikarp is, indeed, a terrible Pokemon, the opportunity of getting an earlier Gyarados isn't something that's easy to ignore. Of course I don't mind waiting for the Red one since it means more EXP distribution for my team. :P

Mamoswine - Lv. 34

Typhlosion - Lv. 49

Crobat - Lv. 47

Ampharos - Lv. 46

Gyarados - Lv. 45

Lugia - Lv. 46

Beat the Elite 4 twice so far. I'm going to continue beating them until my Mamoswine reaches Lv. 50.

My other team will consist of Tyranitar, Gengar, Magnezone, Swampert, Charizard, and Dragonite. :D

My current team:

Lugia lv 62 (my main Pokemon now)

Ho-Oh lv 71

REX- Typhlosion lv 54 (not using him that much anymore)

SAPHIRA- Dragonair lv 49 (only 6 more levels!)

I've beaten everyone except Red. I tried battling him once, but... that didn't turn out very well.

Got the game a week ago 35 hours in, 8 badges, elite four beaten.

Q-Bert the Feraligatr lv 45

Xavier the Magmar lv 43

Nora the Togetic lv 42

Jun the Machamp lv 42

Pryce the Gengar lv 43

Magnezone the Magnezone lv 47

For the game, should I use Snorlax or Lugia? I mean, of course I can continue to play with either of them, but which of them is fun to use? I've been getting pretty annoyed with Lugia (low Special Attack and Attack) lately and I just caught a Snorlax. What should I do in your guys' opinions?

Misdrevious.

Sapphire(Feraligator) 40

Gungnir(Fearow) 40

Emerald(Leafeon) 40

Thoron(Ampharos) 40

Ruby (Ariados) 41

Ragnell(Arcanine) 40

Just caught a brave Ho-oh, which I'm happy about. Thought about using him instead of Gungnir, but it would feel less personal.

I've been a bit absent. but in this time I've been playing some SS.

I rose my Magikarp into a Gyarados for the benefit of an early Gyarados. I managed to fuck shit up slightly, and went West of Ecruteak towards the lighthouse, got those two badges first, instead of East towards the Lake of Rage. So I got the 5th and 6th badges, then caught the Red Gyarados, when that could have been the other way around. My own raised Gyarados was on Lv30 too, and the Red Gyarados had almost similar stats to it, give or take a few points, except for speed - where the Red Gyarados excelled over my own raised Gyarados. So I swapped them. I then proceded to rape all the Rockets's high 10's/low 20's levelled Pokemon with my ~30's team, got the 7th badge, then I was facing the Rockets again at the Radio Tower in less than 30 minutes.

So the first time I came out of the other end of the League, they were looking like: *Checks Hall of Fame* Lv43 Red Gyarados (Razgriz), Lv46 Typhlosion, Lv44 Togetic, Lv43 Pidgeot, and my two HM whores Geodude and Furret, both at Lv15.

I then moved on to Kanto, where I first beat Surge then Sabrina, then went through the Pokemon League again for extra levels. They came through that looking like: Lv49 Red Gyarados, Lv48 Togetic, Lv46 Pidgeot, Lv48 Typhlosion and once again my 2 Lv15 HM whores.

From there, I defeated the remaining 6 Kanto Leaders. I looked at my team and decided I can't take on Red yet, so I decided to take the League on for the third time. I thought the E4 and Champion Pokemon changed their teams for the better after beating Red, not after the 8 Kanto leaders. I hijacked some in-game dude's Spearow named Kenya, and gave it an EXP Share for throughout this. I defeated the new, 'roided League for the first time and came out with the following team: Lv64 Red Gyarados, Lv61 Typhlosion, Lv60 Pidgeot, Lv61 Togetic, Lv40 Spearow (Kenya) and Lv15 HM Slave Geodude.

So now... Where/how the hell do I get a Shiny Stone to evolve my Togetic into Togekiss?

Edit: Ah, oh yeah. I've also caught Lugia (Ultra Ball), Raikou (Master Ball), Articuno (Ultra Ball) and Ho - oh (Ultra Ball), in that order. I need to bring my Master Ball over from Diamond to catch Entei. No idea where Suicune is yet. Oh that reminds me, I need to check out that cave on the Cape in Kanto... Brb.

Edited by Raven

16 Badges, all Legendaries caught except Kyogre, Beat the elite four the second time, after the level boost. Yet to beat Red.

lv. 55 Pryce the Gengar

lv. 54 Xavier the Magmortar

lv. 60 Jun the Machamp

lv. 58 Magnezone the Magnezone

lv. 58 Dragonite the Dragonite

lv. 55 Nora the Togekiss

I hate level grinding, probably will just beat Red with my Mewtwo, Lugia, etc.

16 Badges, all Legendaries caught except Kyogre, Beat the elite four the second time, after the level boost. Yet to beat Red.

lv. 55 Pryce the Gengar

lv. 54 Xavier the Magmortar

lv. 60 Jun the Machamp

lv. 58 Magnezone the Magnezone

lv. 58 Dragonite the Dragonite

lv. 55 Nora the Togekiss

I hate level grinding, probably will just beat Red with my Mewtwo, Lugia, etc.

Where did you get a Shiny Stone to evolve your Togetic?

1 badge

Lv.12 Cyndaquil

Lv.11 Spearow (Filler)

Lv.09 Rattata (Filler)

Lv.08 Togepi

Currently making Togepi catch up by facing Ghastlys at Sprout Tower with Extrasensory.

In Kanto now, currently running around and training for Sabrina.

Drifblim Level 44

Ein (Espeon) Level 46

Lapiz (Lapras) Level 47

Explotaro (Typhlosion) Level 47

Leaf (Roserade) Level 44

Thorne (Roselia) Level 22

The Roselia brothers were bred by a traded then evolved Budew for future plans of an Aromatherapy Blissey.

is my party still underlevelled?