If you had a Death Note....

Fireman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I would change either. I'm already a power-hungry jerk anyway. I'm too carefree to really start going:

"I'M GOING TO MURDER EVERYONE AND BECOME THE NEW GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!1 GH RAIKGHJETRHTJ HT HJ"

I always hated that about Light. Plus, now after watching Deathnote and seeing what happened to him, I know that's not the smartest path to take.

I'm carefree too, but I'm not sure if that's the only reason why I wouldn't do such a thing. I don't care for world domination (or something similar) and am just plain lazy...it's too much of a hassle...

I would definitely kill people like Bin Laden.

I wouldn't try to be the God of the new world. But I will kill criminals depending on the severity of their crime. I wouldn't have any of them die by heart attacks though. I would make them either commit suicide or die in an "accident". Heart attacks are way too obvious now....

What about mercy kills? I think I would be more tempted to give people who have been diagnosed with painful, terminal illnesses quick and easy deaths than I would be to kill criminals. Because with killing criminals, you have to ask yourself, who am I to decide who is going to die? We have a relatively effective justice system in place, and while it may be flawed, it works. If someone were to start taking justice into their own hands, it could ruin the system we have. The one where people are judged impartially, not the one where there's one person deciding who lives and who dies.

On even further thought, I would only use it to kill people like Bin Ladenm and in dire emergencies...like if my house was attacked by a burglar who shouted out his name for some reason....

On even further thought, I would only use it to kill people like Bin Ladenm and in dire emergencies...like if my house was attacked by a burglar who shouted out his name for some reason....

Like that would ever happen.

I wonder if one could kill non-human organisms with it. If you could, I'd kill leukemia. That'd teach that douchebag to screw with my aunt.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

I wonder if I could just write in a genus-species (not sure if that's the right order) scientific name. Or if I could give whatever individual cell or animal a name and then write that in.

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

I don't think we could turn diseases into humans....but it's a nice thought.

Damn humans. They ruin everything that could save humans. :angry:

I wonder if I could just write in a genus-species (not sure if that's the right order) scientific name. Or if I could give whatever individual cell or animal a name and then write that in.

Yeah, that's the right order.

King Phillip Came Over For Group .......... nevermind.

Just, that's the right order.

I'd hunt down Fireman and kill him. He doesn't even need a death note to kill anyone and stay hidden. That itself is scary

I'd hunt down Fireman and kill him. He doesn't even need a death note to kill anyone and stay hidden. That itself is scary

Hell yeah!

But why would you hunt me down if you had a Death Note? Or do you mean find out my name?

Hell yeah!

But why would you hunt me down if you had a Death Note? Or do you mean find out my name?

whatever works I guess