Hell yes.

Florete

Article.

The North American anime distributor Sentai Filmworks has announced that it will release English dubs for the Clannad, Blue Drop, Ghost Hound, Legends of the Dark King: A Fist of the North Star Story, and Tears to Tiara anime series.

Somehow I don't think many of you will care, but this is probably the best news of the year for me.

English dub hating is not allowed in this topic.

if it is generally about dubs, then I might say I sometimes prefer them...

Well, this is specifically about my favorite series ever getting an English dub after it was announced about a year ago that it would be released sub-only (and it was, too).

CONGLATURATION! ^_^

Thank you!

Well, this is specifically about my favorite series ever getting an English dub after it was announced about a year ago that it would be released sub-only (and it was, too).

Thank you!

ah ok, enjoy!

if it is generally about dubs, then I might say I sometimes prefer them...

Do they dub anime in Greek, or is your spoken English just that good?

Do they dub anime in Greek, or is your spoken English just that good?

they dub some animes in greek but they sound awful(to me)...well I can understand most(if not everything) of what they say in english dubs... :(

Edited by Sask

Congratulations, Red Fox of Fire! I haven't watched Clannad myself but hey, it's Red Fox of Fire's favorite series so this would be pretty big news for her. As for the other animes, never heard of them, so I don't care.

The North American anime distributor Sentai Filmworks has announced that it will release English dubs for the Clannad, Blue Drop, Ghost Hound, Legends of the Dark King: A Fist of the North Star Story, and Tears to Tiara anime series.

generalfaulkner.png

Even he is pleased with this revelation.

Some of the cast has been announced!

David Matranga as Tomoya Okazaki (I don't know this guy but a lot of people were guessing it would be him, so I imagine he'll do a good job)

Luci Christian as Nagisa Furukawa (Wow, this is a surprise. I love Luci but I didn't imagine they'd cast her for Nagisa)

Andrew Love as Akio Furukawa (It's not Travis Willingham...)

Brittney Karbowski as Ryou Fujibayashi (Good choice, I think)

Emily Neves as Kotomi Ichinose (No clue who she is)

Greg Ayres as Youhei Sunohara (Hehe, he was good as Kitagawa in Kanon, so this should work out fine)

Hilary Haag as Fuko Ibuki (Good choice)

Kara Greenberg as Sanae Furukawa (Don't know her)

Chris Hutchison as Naoyuki Okazaki (Don't know him)

Maggie Flecknoe as Yukine Miyazawa (I've heard in a few parts, she should be good)

Serena Varghese as Mei Sunohara (Don't know her)

Shannon Emerick as Voice of "I" (Don't know her)

Oh, and...How many of you recognize any of these names?

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

excited aren't we? Luci Christian is the one who voices over Nami from One Piece right?

She is, in the (not shitty 4kids) FUNimation dub. She's one of my personal favorites in anime.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

A few new names:

Shelley Calene-Black as Kyou Fujibayashi (She's done well in some motherly parts, don't know about this)

Josh Grelle as Junior Male (ep 24) (This ought to be good)

Melissa Davis as Girl (She was good as Mai in Kanon, this ought to be good)

I'd post the incorrect guesses but somehow I don't think most of you would recognize the names. Ah, what the hell.