Battle of the Populars: Round VIII

Raven

29 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite of these two great heroes:

• [IMG]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6817/simonbelmont.png[/IMG] Simon Belmont
    • [IMG]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9194/solidsnakei.png[/IMG] Solid Snake

Simon because he is the best of nes. Snake is just one of the best of ps.

PS>NES in more ways than one. Quality, and quantity. To be one of the best on the PS is a hell of an achievement.

What did you call me?!

and I did vote for simon instead of snake XD.

You are not getting the point, who you voted for doesn't matter at all.

HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW WHO SNAKE OR SIMON BELMONT ARE AND STILL ROAM FREE? YOU DISGUST ME.

BTW, this is FftF, of course I'm acting like this XD

Edited by Spike

What did you call me?!

and I did vote for simon instead of snake XD.

You should get crushed by a REX and then lasered to pieces by it, before it missiles your remains, then finally backing off by a good few miles, only to destroy your remaining remains with a nuke, for both not knowing either of these two, and not voting for Snake.

You are not getting the point, who you voted for doesn't matter at all.

HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW WHO SNAKE OR SIMON BELMONT ARE AND STILL ROAM FREE? YOU DISGUST ME.

BTW, this is FftF, of course I'm acting like this XD

join the club. i'm sure there are a few others that agree with you.

haha...being called a bastard child, isn't my forte, since more than likely, I'm older than you are :P.

You should get crushed by a REX and then lasered to pieces by it, before it missiles your remains, then finally backing off by a good few miles, only to destroy your remaining remains with a nuke, for both not knowing either of these two, and not voting for Snake.

A Rex What?! and why all of this scientifically stuff....go back to history and take a lesson.

Your devotion to Snake is making me very happy!