Astra's Lump of Sprites

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome spiky armour of awesome! Sadly I never use Ogma because I like training my not overpowered units. Ogmas too god. Thats why I avoid Seth sometimes.

Hmm, reminds me a bit of Holyn, even though the resemblance is pretty much non-existent.

Well, blue armour, blonde, same basic physique but yeah...it was only the scar that made the difference for me. I like it a lot but it seems...off, somehow, in the face.

It would be okay if his head was at a better angle and he didn't have a mutated hand.

Yeah. =\ I had to work with what I had.

I like it, his hand seems bony though. Are you updating Ogma?

More like disfigured. XD

OgmaDone-1.png

Thar.

I can't really change eyes much, though I did change the body a bit

Much much better, though the ear's a bit off.

Sorry for pointing out flaws, I feel assholic :<

Edited by Uhai

SigurdFacepalm.png

Can't sprite hands. =\ Don't even get me started on the hair. >_>

Directly off the O-sawa Mitsuki FE4 Manga

Despite his hand being odd, its pretty good! Love the facepalm! I can barely draw hands let alone sprite them so, you get an A for effort there, chief!

To me, it seems as though the hilt, guard, and pommel are all at a different angle compared to the blade. From the way my depth perception is picking it up, if the hilt, guard, and pommel were kept where they are, I think the blade would need "rotated" backwards about 15°. (Basically, for how much the handle is turned away, the blade is still too straight, i.e. the edge on the bottom of the image would need to be figuratively turned closer towards the viewer of the page.)

EDIT - Because I'm curious, is that just a randomly designed sword or is it supposed to be something that we'd recognize?

Edited by Lord Glenn

To me, it seems as though the hilt, guard, and pommel are all at a different angle compared to the blade. From the way my depth perception is picking it up, if the hilt, guard, and pommel were kept where they are, I think the blade would need "rotated" backwards about 15°. (Basically, for how much the handle is turned away, the blade is still too straight, i.e. the edge on the bottom of the image would need to be figuratively turned closer towards the viewer of the page.)

EDIT - Because I'm curious, is that just a randomly designed sword or is it supposed to be something that we'd recognize?

And this is why I stick to mugs. XD

I'll try turning the blade a bit.

Mistoltin, as the Filename says.

And this is why I stick to mugs. XD

I'll try turning the blade a bit.

Mistoltin, as the Filename says.

I didn't check the filename. XD

Though, since it's supposed to be Mistoltin, I'd advise changing the palette/design to make it look a bit more like the blade.

Suggested References:

Oh man, that Ogma looks sooo pimp. Nice work! :)

I really like your mecha and weapons too. They're very clean, and bring out that "retro" vibe quite well.

As for the Sigurd icon, it's really cool to see an Oosawa picture sprited! Maybe just slim up his middle finger, and make the angle/bend of his index finger less dramatic, and it's looking boss :D

Can't wait to see more from you, and thanks for all your effort keeping the splicing rounds going!

I didn't check the filename. XD

Though, since it's supposed to be Mistoltin, I'd advise changing the palette/design to make it look a bit more like the blade.

Suggested References:

I tried to use the Osawa FE4 Mange for a reference, I guess I'll just scrap that one for now and work on a newer one later.

Oh man, that Ogma looks sooo pimp. Nice work! :)

I really like your mecha and weapons too. They're very clean, and bring out that "retro" vibe quite well.

As for the Sigurd icon, it's really cool to see an Oosawa picture sprited! Maybe just slim up his middle finger, and make the angle/bend of his index finger less dramatic, and it's looking boss :D

Can't wait to see more from you, and thanks for all your effort keeping the splicing rounds going!

I didn't polish that mech enough though.

Thanks for the advice.

Thankee~

Now, a new sprite:

FlonneDone-1.png

Angel!Flonne from Disgaea

Edited by MeteorLunarSolar

Now, a new sprite:

FlonneDone-1.png

Angel!Flonne from Disgaea

Something is bugging me about this. Don't know why... >_>;;

Maybe it's because the body is a bit flat. And the hair looks off. o3o

Edited by Amelia