Astra's Lump of Sprites

AstraLunaSol

Wow, Anna's hair is incredible. Lovely work, Astra! :)

As for Tiamo, she's excellent, but her bust seems a little too big. While Awakening's artist does like that kind of embellishment, it still seems like her chest is fuller than in her artwork, and maybe sticks out a little too far. Keep in mind that Tiamo is otherwise small-framed; her boobs should be relatively proportionate to her build.

That said, it's a matter of taste in the end, keep it all Merc if you like. ;)

Edited by Astelaine

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna.png

Well what I see in Anna's hair is that the hair that's..... uhhh, like wrapped around her head and whatnot... it looks too stringy because when I look at it the lines seem so skinny that they just look more like dots to me... so maybe if it doesn't look as stringy like how it is on others who have their hair tied back like that, then the lines wouldn't have to look so skinny to that point...

• 4 months later...

^I think it's just Selena hair colors.

That said, It's really hard to see what's going on with the fur around her neck. That definitely needs more...definition? Body is also quite a bit off from the head angle, but it's not too bad. Same with shoulders; a bit small but not absolutely terrible. I will say, though, her arms are just skin and bone; they are very thin. Maybe a pixel or two for meat, plz. (that'll help with the shoulders thing)

Eh... Some of the spots, mostly with the darkest shade, in the hair look like they really stand out to me. Definitely a lot of the parts on the top of her head where the bangs and the rest of the hair is parting at. So yeah I can see where eCut's coming from.

Hair looks like it has a bit too much contrast.

You're on the right track, but incorrect.

I had to loom in close to my computer screen and possibly damage my eyes to see that there are 4 hair shades. Those aren't Selena's colors, for whomever clown said that.

1st-2nd hair shade: too little contrast

2-3: fair amount of contrast

3-4: What the fack big beast contrast too much fhqwhgads

Darkest skin colors are still too light for the border color, like on every mug you do, but you don't seem to want to fix that.

I had to loom in close to my computer screen and possibly damage my eyes to see that there are 4 hair shades.

Because ruining your eyesight is preferable to copy-pasting + zoom in another program, right.

It's also kind of blatantly obvious from a distance that there're more than 3 hair shades, and they are Selena's.

Either way, too much detail in too little space without enough definition to separate or distinguish them.

Those aren't Selena's colors, for whomever clown said that.

Darkest skin colors are still too light for the border color, like on every mug you do, but you don't seem to want to fix that.

They actually are.

that feel when i realize that it's taken from fe8 females

They actually are.

that feel when i realize that it's taken from fe8 females

Err...

nq8m5l.jpg

They're reallllllly close. But IDK what you consider 'their colors'. (As in they're so close you can't tell the difference)

I do agree you should use the darker shades for the AA with the skin and the outline, though. The outline on the shoulder in particular feels like there's no AA at all.

Edited by L95