Crysta (Priest)

Generic Officer (Priest)

Pride (Carriage Driver)

Bizz (Detective)

Nightmare (Miller)

Important Clues

smashes Hero to death with a 10,000 kilogram weight

THIS REFERS TO WEAPONSOFMASSCONSTRUCTION

The cloaked figure used this opportunity to thrust a kitchen knife through the wolf's heart

THIS REFERES TO I EAT TABLES

Now, I really hope Isaac55 shows up and tells us who he is. Nobody else has claimed to be the 3-13 archer, and I'm interested in knowing who he's been targeting. So either Isaac is the 3-13, or else either Messy Mike or CATS was.

Innocent :awesome:

I KNEW IT!

1. I knew Hika was the Alpha Wolf, thank you very much.

2. Tables seemed very suspicious near the end. Core claimed that everyone would be losing a turn if they hung him while Tables was too calm and collected.

Hey Bizz. I hope there's no hard feelings about that PM I sent you. I was already pretty confident of your role, but thought I could maybe get some additional information, and perhaps lower your suspicions of myself. It was working swimmingly too, until the mafia killed me.

Aww :(. I knew I was in trouble at the end though, with so many good roles alive. It's a double shame too, I had a killer strategy to play that night (target myself... if I die, I die, but if it gets switched... :awesome:).

Yeah, Rein dying on night 0 was annoying, and then he kept posting in the PM until Spoon blocked him :facepalm:.

Anyway, here's some juicy information:

Night 0: We discuss possible strategy (part of which involves making a small 'alliance' towards the end of the game, which I attempted with Bizz and Dracohon) and we target Ether unanimously.

Night 1: We try to decide between Isaac55 and Hero. I say either but leave it up to Lychees, who decides Hero. It then gets switched to Isaac55 anyway.

Night 2: An almost instant decision from both of us to kill CATS. That is then switched to Candlejack.

Night 3: Balcerzak gets the axe, and we kill a werewolf.

Night 4: I'm not sure where to go, so I suggest Crysta, Hikarusa or CATS. Lychees decides on Crysta.

Night 5: I say CATS or Bizz, and we go for Bizz, but it gets switched onto CATS. No big loss.

Day 6: With only 8 people left, I knew I had a serious problem now. A 3-13 archer, detective, Carriage Driver and maybe priest were alive, all of whom could easily mess me up. I decided I wanted to out the Carriage Driver, then hit Bizz, then try to finish off in some non-suspicious way.

Night 6: Lychees had died a 'day early' according to my plans, but I adapt. By this point I've been talking with Dracohon and Bizz, Dracohon tells me he has no role, but my suspicion gets the better of my and I take him out. Bizz gets hit, which also works for me anyway.

Finally, how did that clue refer to me at all? Kitchen Knife?

We decided you were the 2nd most likely person to find us out, and since CATS was first, we thought the carriage driver might save him. I suggested, the others just agreed (it was night 0, so why not?)

Also, at the expense of Reinfleche (no hard feelings bud, this is just too good to pass up), the werewolves said this after they killed Reinfleche:

...Who knows, maybe Rienfleche was the godfather and we essentially made the enemy mafia smarter and less crappy by killing him

You were great I eat tables but what pointed you out on the last few days was:

1. You seemed to want to push back Lychee's death
  2. You were WAY too persistent with killing me despite not having enough evidence
  3. You kept hinting that you look suspicious-This was what finally gave it away for me because it was between you and Isaac and Isaac looked about as innocent(and dumb) as could be.

Also, at the expense of Reinfleche (no hard feelings bud, this is just too good to pass up), the werewolves said this after they killed Reinfleche:

... Screw you, werewolves.

I have to admit, I found it highly amusing to watch you all struggle over "the godfather is probably still alive" thing.

Edited by Reinfleche

Once again (because Hika hasn't responded):

I gave you Hika's head on a silver platter. Tables, you should have taken her out to prove me right.

We did consider going for Hika. But don't think that because your one guess was right, that it makes you all knowing. Random guessing would have about a 20% success rate, after all (this isn't supposed to sound harsh, just the truth of how people tend to think after they make one good guess).

Core:

Yeah, I know I kinda messed up at the end. I wasn't really interested in pushing Lychees death back (note I was asleep from when the first vote was cast against her to when the day ended, so I couldn't have done anything), and in fact I would still agree with the logic I used post-death (otherwise it would have been stupid to say).

There was actually quite a bit of evidence found/fabricated against you. It was just less than there was against me.

And I know, about the evidence against me. I'm generally not that great at manipulating people, I just got lucky to last that long :P.

Edited by I eat tables

I blame my death on softball practice/tryouts XD I didn't have this before I joined and it kinda came up unexpectedly so when I joined here I didn't think I would be kept away from here because of it.

WOOOT!!! I FAILED TRYOUTS THOUGH!!! =D It seems that you aren't a good softball player when you haven't played since the 4th grade. I was having trouble with homework and stuff that's the main reason why this makes me happy. I have a whole bunch of physics that I'm gonna have to try finish before tomorrow... that sucks

Oh yeah horray for towniez =]

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yay town won. I was right (sort of) about weapons of mass constructions. But then i switched my vote. I wonder who shadow ball'd me.

Werewolves. You'd have to ask them for who in particular thought about it.

It was probably weaponsofmassconstruction, since that The night before we lynched Capn i said i would vote for Hika if we hadn't found out that Capn Crunch was telling the thruth, and since hika left my guess was that she told him to kill me.