• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright,so Simplified stats should look like so:

Damian:(B Aiya,C Esphyr)

12Hp 4(+2)Str 4Hit 5(+1)Avo 6Def 0Res

Aiya(B Damian)

15Hp 5(+1)Str 4Hit 4(+1)Avo 6Def 0Res

Assuming we are going with Rein's method,except that Odd supports give partners bonus instead of own bonus.

EDIT: @ Phoenix: Def is 1 extra point for every 3 Points you have normally,with the new method.Actually,shouldn't we do the same for Avo if we are going down that route?

Edited by Ether

Lookd good, except I thought Aiya had Thunder affinity, which is +Avo.

We discussed having Avo have the same formula, but Spd is already the best stat and having hit=miss be a miss compensates. it keeps the 6 Spd characters from being overpowered.

Name: Alferis

Appearence: Sandy blonde hair that's kind of like a mop top, cloak, black clothes, young looking.

Class: Thief

Personality: Somewhat calm, cool, collected, but still is somewhat laidback. He's focused on whatever he's doing and is determined to be the best thief. He's a womanizer and loves to hang around in bars. Hangs around pool halls and other seedy areas to gather information.

Affinity: Thunder

Crimson Weapon: No.

Stats: HP 2, Str 2, Skl 1, Spd 4, Luck 2, Defense 2, Res 0

Skills: Steal, Hawkeye

Weapons: Steel Knife

Simplified Stats HP 6, Might +2, Hit +1 (+2 when Hawkeye is active), Evd 6, Def/Res 2/0

Items: Lockpick, Vulnerary, 5 gold.

Backstory: Alferis was abandoned when he was a baby and was taken in by a bandit. While Alferis was a criminal at heart, he had no stomach for murder and when he was 10, fled the gang to Vaorin. To survive, he joined a group of thieves and pickpocketed from passers-by. When he was 15, he left the gang and began to work against the empire. He joined a resistance group and served well for years until a man named Hotello took over. Since then, the force had been attacking innocent civilians, and were more like the bandits Alferis grew up with. Soon Alferis left the group and has been traveling around the world helping people out ever since.

I believe Vaorin is in Halton near the Elysimian border.

I don't believe Steal actually costs you points to use Dark Sage, so 3 more points.

No Armor Knights as of yet. Conrad is supposed to be one, but he may or may not join the group.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I believe Vaorin is in Halton near the Elysimian border.

I don't believe Steal actually costs you points to use Dark Sage, so 3 more points.

No Armor Knights as of yet. Conrad is supposed to be one, but he may or may not join the group.

What?

I thought he was a fighter. Huh.

I got the impression that Conrad was heavily armored and uses an axe. Hector style.

Argon is an Axe Cavalier I believe (Kieran style).

Edited by -Cynthia-

What?

I thought he was a fighter. Huh.

He was going to be until I remembered the existence of axe armors.

@Cynthia: Hector-style was exactly what I had in mind.

Edited by Lightning

I WAS going to make a fighter, but I want a hero with a sword, so no.

Edit: So basically Hector, w/o Wolf Beil. Niiice.

Edited by Snike