Bluffing Quiz - The Game

Tables

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got raped in the second round. Only 1 right.

I thought Lyn was the only Lord who could use bows. And what the fuck is the Karel thing (won't attack Limstella)? I've never heard of this.

EDIT: WOW, I AM DUMB. I wasn't thinking. Obviously he can't use the Brave Sword.

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

Bump for last minute reminder. Starting the next part in about 9-10 hours, give or take.

Edit: And note the fairly obvious name change.

Edited by Black Bomb

This was actually a very tough round, with the general knowledge questions being extremely tricky, and some of the FE ones being rather obscure as well. Thankfully there was partial credit on that first one, otherwise I'd have been closer to Crunch's position. As it is, I'm still not proud of my 26 points.

Also, tables/bomb, I'm assuming by starting the next part, you mean you're closing the acceptance of round 2 quiz answers and round 1 rank guesses, or did I miss something and need to quickly submit a round 2 score guess?

...is there any interest in this at all now? Are people actually enjoying the game, because if not then I could just end it, no point playing a game that isn't working.

Otherwise, Kai has dropped out due to time commitments. he hasn't posted anyway, but he did the first quiz.

It's still Round 2 part 2.

...is there any interest in this at all now? Are people actually enjoying the game, because if not then I could just end it, no point playing a game that isn't working.

It's still Round 2 part 2.

Did you ever post the answers for the second quiz? I just want to know if I'm allowed to discuss them freely, which is why I've been holding off on posting my guess at average score for round 2.

I'm certainly finding it interesting, and wouldn't mind seeing through. I certainly enjoy the quizzes at least, even if I'm not sure how well I can do on the deception end (either in tricking others, or in avoiding being tricked).

Okay, well in that case, I'll keep going. Never posted the round 2 answers, here they are:

Q1: Name the first lord able to use the following: Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows, Magic (Note: FE4 Leaf doesn't count)

Swords: Marth, Lances: Sigurd, Axes: Hector, Bow: Alum (after promotion), Magic: Cellica (Thanks Proto for correct spelling/name, guess who didn't actually play Gaiden?)

Q2: The German V1 rockets of World War II had what nickname (three to choose, only need one)

The doodlebug (common nickname), buzz-bomb, arse-alight (rarely used)

Q3: Karel in FE7 attacks Limstella with a Brave Sword. Why could this never happen without hacking/glitches?

Harken comes with the only Brave Sword, and you can't recruit both Harken and Karel

Q4: According to Egyptian mythology, of what was Nut the goddess?

The Sky

Q5: Which of these is NOT one of Devdan's supports in Path of Radiance: Largo, Nephenee, Tormod, Mordecai

Mordecai

Q6: In computing, what does the acronym WORM stand for?

Write Once, Read Many

Q7: How high can a FE5 unit's fatigue get before they must sit a chapter out?

Up to their HP. I don't know if it's exactly their HP or above their HP, so any mention of HP got the points.

Edit: I messed the spoiler tags up. Twice.

Edited by Black Bomb

Okay, I think it's safe to say that getting 6/10 on question one is a given for just about everybody. I doubt very many remember the Gaiden Lords, but probably at least someone did. So, 7 is a fair average for Q1 I think. I don't really know what works well for the rest of the questions, so I'll just split half and half.

37/70 for this round is my expected average.

Okay, well in that case, I'll keep going. Never posted the round 2 answers, here they are:

Q1: Name the first lord able to use the following: Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows, Magic (Note: FE4 Leaf doesn't count)

Swords: Marth, Lances: Sigurd, Axes: Hector, Bow: Alum (after promotion), Magic: Cecillia

Q2: The German V1 rockets of World War II had what nickname (three to choose, only need one)

The doodlebug (common nickname), buzz-bomb, arse-alight (rarely used)

Q3: Karel in FE7 attacks Limstella with a Brave Sword. Why could this never happen without hacking/glitches?

Harken comes with the only Brave Sword, and you can't recruit both Harken and Karel

Q4: According to Egyptian mythology, of what was Nut the goddess?

The Sky

Q5: Which of these is NOT one of Devdan's supports in Path of Radiance: Largo, Nephenee, Tormod, Mordecai

Mordecai

Q6: In computing, what does the acronym WORM stand for?

Write Once, Read Many

Q7: How high can a FE5 unit's fatigue get before they must sit a chapter out?

Up to their HP. I don't know if it's exactly their HP or above their HP, so any mention of HP got the points.

Edit: I messed the spoiler tags up. Twice.

It's Cellica, not Cecillia. There's already enough confusion between Cellica (FE2) and Cecil (FE3B2), let's not drag Cecillia (FE6) into it as well.

Anyway, I guess 36/70. That's exactly what I would expect a normal person to get and of course, there would be people who answered more/less so yeah, 36 would be my guess.

Crash, considering it's either out of 7, or out of 70, a guess out of 10 kinda makes no sense... I can extrapolate it to mean 75% (52.5/70) if you want.

As for everyone else, I think I have your guesses, but I lost some data from the excel file with the scores ¬_¬. Has anyone other than the following posted R2P2 scores?

Admiral Lifey Crunch

Balcerzac

mikethfc

Proto

Zath of the Sword

Finally, I'm sending your results after Round 1 out. Sorry it's gotten a bit disorganised like that (I blame school and, er, more school)

Did anyone answer the WORM question without stringing random computerish words together?

My answer was

Worldwide Operator Removing Modules

Right, this has dragged on long enough because I forgot.

Round 3 Part 1 & Round 2 Part 3 are begin. Start guessing your positions (once I send you your scores, of course... give me a few minutes)