Outlaw Star

grandjackal

Don't remember it that well but I liked it a lot when I watched it. Without really remembering it I suspect I'd love to rewatch it sometime.

Have been playing Infinite Space which sometimes reminds me of it. I'm sure that if the scriptwriters ever watched it they were aware of similarities between Nia and Hilda.

The aired version and the version on the DVD's are insanely different, though that may be because of Toonami's editing...

One of the greatest anime ever made. Apparently there's other series set in the Outlaw Star universe as well, but I can't remember what they are.

The aired version and the version on the DVD's are insanely different, though that may be because of Toonami's editing...

Oh hell yeah, quite a bit more awesome without the editing. Oh, and the uhh..*ahem* missing episode...

One of the greatest anime ever made. Apparently there's other series set in the Outlaw Star universe as well, but I can't remember what they are.

Agreed.

As a note, I remember hearing Cowboy Beebop was one of those mentioned series, but I have a hard as hell time believing that the same universe contains two seperate series of awesomeness. Most likely a baseless idea from a fan I heard on that one.

Oh hell yeah, quite a bit more awesome without the editing. Oh, and the uhh..*ahem* missing episode...

Agreed.

As a note, I remember hearing Cowboy Beebop was one of those mentioned series, but I have a hard as hell time believing that the same universe contains two seperate series of awesomeness. Most likely a baseless idea from a fan I heard on that one.

No, Cowboy Bebop wasn't. Just Angel Links. I think it has to do with characters from that one episode involving the spiky-haired blonde chick and that large T-Rex-looking guy.

• 1 month later...