What does this picture tell you?

Doom103

nba_jordan2_580.jpg

I'm a big basketball fan. Love to watch and play the game. Recently I was reading an article of the top 50 greatest NBA finals performances - my fav player got number 1 btw :D - and I came across number 7. Mr. Micheal Jordan during the 1991 NBA finals. 1991 marked Jordan 7th year in the league, and all 7 of those years he never made it to the NBA finals. We all know Jordan won 5 consecutive championships after this, making him a basketball legend. However, when you break it down this picture was taken after he won his first championship. Now look at him, considered perhaps the greatest athlete ever.

Now I bring you this question, what does this picture tell you?

To me it gives me a thick cold shiver throughout my body, I get goosebumps and I see one thing, greatness. Some pictures may be worth a thousand words, but I say the best pictures only say one.

Just questions no answers. Whose arm is around him? The fingers (look rather thin especially compared to Jordan's) suggest a woman and the wedding ring suggests his wife. The hat, however, suggests guy (if anything) to me, though not a strong indicator. The fact that the person's other hand is gripping his other side does suggest a woman to me though, unless its a parent, and again the thin fingernails and ring suggest wife? Just not really that easy to tell.

It's a very good photo but I don't care much about real NBA. NBA Jam for the SNES is an incredible game though. Too bad Jordan wasn't in that game. Pippen was my favorite player.

• 2 weeks later...