All these random April Fool's topics are getting really old.

Florete

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she's Canadian. I remember on another forum where I was a mod, there was some creepy IP address map that showed where everyone lived. I don't remember RFOF's specifically, but I remember being one of the only Canadians and I don't think RFOF was another.

I don't think she's Canadian. I remember on another forum where I was a mod, there was some creepy IP address map that showed where everyone lived. I don't remember RFOF's specifically, but I remember being one of the only Canadians and I don't think RFOF was another.

Being of Canadian ethnicity (if that even makes sense) does not necessarily mean I live in Canada.

Being of Canadian ethnicity (if that even makes sense) does not necessarily mean I live in Canada.

Oh my god.

They are spreading.

There is no safety.

We thought we were taking Canada over.

But Canada took U.S. over.

Oh my god.

They are spreading.

There is no safety.

We thought we were taking Canada over.

But Canada took U.S. over.

Be VERY scared of us Canadiaians.

Hehe,so our time has come,eh?

*flies Canadian flag in Texas*

And there's nothing you can do about it...*seals perimeter*

They've infiltrated this far south?! NOOOOO!

TEXANS! GRAB YOUR BIBLES AND GUNS! BLAST THOSE CANUCKS BACK TO THEIR IGLOOS!

Be VERY scared of us Canadiaians.

What are you going to do, throw a hockey stick at me?

You better not miss the first time then, because I've got a tactical nuke with your name on it :)

You better not miss the first time then, because I've got a tactical nuke with your name on it :)

Cool,irradiate the Canadian Ice Sheets and the hudson bay,it's not like it's one of the biggest and best sources of fresh water in the world or anything.

Also...

*throws angry polar bear at Pheonix*

Cool,irradiate the Canadian Ice Sheets and the hudson bay,it's not like it's one of the biggest and best sources of fresh water in the world or anything.

Also...

*throws angry polar bear at Pheonix*

That's five times this year! Not the polar bear, you guys keep mispelling my name :(

*Shoots polar bear* -_-

If we must bomb the Canadian forces, it will likely be in a large city, not near the ice sheets or polar bear night clubs.

OMG

If canada's name is on our nukes, that must be because Canada MADE our nukes. And that means that Canada must have nukes too.

AAAH

That's five times this year! Not the polar bear, you guys keep mispelling my name :(

*Shoots polar bear* -_-

If we must bomb the Canadian forces, it will likely be in a large city, not near the ice sheets or polar bear night clubs.

Sorry Phoenix,it just seems like an odd spelling to me...

Radiation does not stand so idly by...also,America is gonna get raped if you guys nuke us,everyone loves Canada.The UN itself may be useless,but the individual pieces will tear you apart...I guess it's reverse Gestaltism...

Anyway,as Severlan said,I have me some nukes too,and i can push the fire button before I die.

-Reinfleche's second favorite color is purple. First favorite being blue.

-Reinfleche can't cook anything. Unless putting toast in a toaster counts as cooking.

-Reinfleche owns every main story Pokemon game except for Gold and HeartGold.

-Reinfleche isn't a Pokemon or an Internet browser. That should be obvious, though.

-Reinfleche doesn't quite understand the game.

-Reinfleche knows that he spelled Rienfleche wrong.

-Reinfleche tends to cause others to spell Rienfleche wrong because they think he spelled it right.

-Reinfleche is 75% Irish.

-Reinfleche favorite number is 7.

-Reinfleche almost never wears a watch.

-Reinfleche doesn't understand the point of this either.

-Reinfleche has never been to a country outside of the US, but is going to Canada April 30th.

-Reinfleche has brown hair. But a lot of people think it's black. It's not.

-Reinfleche can speak French, but not very well.

-Reinfleche was introduced to Fire Emblem by a friend who was telling him it was better than Pokemon when he was 9.

-Reinfleche has a cousin named Lalum.

Yeah, I wasn't tagged but I made one anyways. Sue me.

Also:

-Reinfleche has the same birthday as Eric Clapton, excluding the year.

Edited by Reinfleche

Sorry Phoenix,it just seems like an odd spelling to me...

Radiation does not stand so idly by...also,America is gonna get raped if you guys nuke us,everyone loves Canada.The UN itself may be useless,but the individual pieces will tear you apart...I guess it's reverse Gestaltism...

Anyway,as Severlan said,I have me some nukes too,and i can push the fire button before I die.

We're not working for the US or we'd be sending dems over there right now to distract the Canadians while we prepare. We're working for the newly revived Russian Empire. We're just a tad more insane than the US, and a hell of a lot more aggressive :)

We buy our nukes off the black market and put pretty decals on them. We made a few for Canada just in case plus, they're friendly nukes(like that exists). Basically, they aren't city busters... ... ... five... six megatons tops :D