Online users...

Phoenix

I'll take you on:

The Ur-Quan Dreadnought, I.E the only ship in my fleet that isn't here for comic relief, has powerful lasers and autonomous fighters, quite agile, who are trained to return when they run low on fuel.

Star_control_i_ur-quan_dreadnought_databank.png

I assume that ship has some fighters? I'll be deploying some smaller ships of my own.

The Shofixti Scout, piloted by crazy raccoons, is a kamikaze ship with explosives powerful enough to detonate stars.

Star_control_i_shofixti_scout_databank.png

The Syreen penetrator is manned by blue mermaids who will lure your crewmembers away with their siren songs. Note that inorganic species are not immune so don't even try it.

Star_control_i_syreen_penetrator_databank.png

The Spathi Discriminator is excellent at evasive manuevers and can fire missiles from its behind.

Star_control_i_spathi_discriminator_databank.png

The Androsynth Guardian is piloted by homosexuals. It can go into its super-flaming homosexual "blazer" form for fabulous destructive power.

Star_control_i_androsynth_guardian_databank.png

Edited by SeverIan

She has a tapeworm in her belly, that's almost the same thing as a snake/cobra.

Damn I was hoping somebody would get the snake eater reference as the cobras have names like the fury, the fear or the end so when Fireman mentioned her and the hunger it reminded me of that