Who here loves me?

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Love Me?!

Why do i feel like we might get an overflow of "do you like me" topics?

Oh wait i know its because has happened already.

Also i barely know you so i gues it'd be hard to say either way.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say that,RFoF, <3 you.

Why? You're probably the most loved person here.

And I think Phoenix was referring to FE4 (dear god) with the one about favorite FE game.

Because of the following:

Must never challenge the liberals on this site - Again, what if I am one?

Must have the most loved FE game listed as your favorite - Again, I don't think there is one. And no, it's not FE4 just because of FE4 Thread.

Must never piss anyone off.

Must never flame anybody. - Don't these sort of go together? You can have one without the other but they are both the same idea in general.

Must not f*ck with Spetsnaz - I don't even know who that is referring to.

Must not talk about fight club - No one does, so this is pretty much a freebie.

Look, if you want people to love you, you've got to meet at least four of the following requirements:

Must be female I'll... ... take your word for it :unsure:

Must post at least one outrageously hilarious topic in FFtF a month (I haven't gotten this one down yet either)

Must never challenge the liberals on this site - What if I am one? Well... that's a turn off....

Must never piss anyone off (it happens I know)

Must have an interesting avatar I liked that one that looked like a cross between Kula and Ninian. Back when you were modding.

Must have the most loved FE game listed as your favorite - I don't think there is one. (I think we can both agree that FE7 kicks the crap out of most other FEs ;)

Must never flame anybody. (You have? lol)

Must have at least one female in your friends list (Typical)

Must not f*ck with Spetsnaz (Smart move, for we are legion B) B) B) )

Must not talk about fight club (Good, and yeah that's a freebie)

Somehow I don't think this list is very accurate...

Spetsnaz recognizes it... that's good enough.

Edited by Phoenix

Edit2: Phoenix, go kill yourself.

Haterz gon hate

The topic seems to be about earning one's place as a beloved member of the community.

I have long since given up on that goal and am more focused on simply following the rules of the forum while building up my army.

The topic seems to be about earning one's place as a beloved member of the community.

I have long since given up on that goal and am more focused on simply following the rules of the forum while building up my army.

Actually, I made this to see how hated I was. I was told that most people didn't like me on SF when I was still GFAQing it up.

Look, if you want people to love you, you've got to meet at least four of the following requirements:

?Must never challenge the liberals on this site?

Must have an interesting avatar

Must have the most loved FE game listed as your favorite

Must never flame anybody.

Must have at least one female in your friends list

?Must not f*ck with Spetsnaz?

Must not talk about fight club

Do what

Also, all of my avys are interesting. On the topic at hand before Phoenix derailed it, I have no opinion on you SlaveBlade.

But SlaveBlade, I have one question:

FaithD.jpg

Do you agree?

Actually, I made this to see how hated I was. I was told that most people didn't like me on SF when I was still GFAQing it up.

Why are so many people on GameFaqs such arrogant haughty piles of antisocial dog vomit? :mellow:

Do what

Also, all of my avys are interesting. On the topic at hand before Phoenix derailed it, I have no opinion on you SlaveBlade.

But SlaveBlade, I have one question:

FaithD.jpg

Do you agree?

I'm confused... Loli or no? This is critical in the matter

And as for GFAQs... Eh, the problem is that it's got EVERYONE EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME... Too many forums, too many people crossing over, mentalities clash, and there is too much e-blood going to people's heads because many people have differing opinions. I think that about clears it up.

Since everyone does it:

Must be female - nope

Must post at least one outrageously hilarious topic in FFtF a month - nope

Must never challenge the liberals on this site - guess I've done that once or twice~

Must never piss anyone off - probably did that too

Must have an interesting avatar - only interesting for "the soldier of hopes" readers (click link in signature)

Must have the most loved FE game listed as your favorite - most hated one listed, I think

Must never flame anybody. - flame? fire?

Must have at least one female in your friends list - most empty friend list ever :P

Must not f*ck with Spetsnaz - sounds like it's a guy, I'm straight so; no. but probably don't get this either for not knowing who it is~

wow, I must be the least loved person in the entire forest~

can I join your army? :awesome: fan of your work since you helped me with Kune ^_^

can I join your army? :awesome: fan of your work since you helped me with Kune ^_^

Sure.

I was meaning to post an application topic recently... but I need to find a way to keep certain people from ever setting foot there first <_<

I voted but I forgot what I picked... it wasn't yes no or present so I guess it was that other one? :unsure:

EDIT: Tuesdays and Thursdays :awesome:

Edited by Phoenix

No, Sanae isn't a loli. That isn't even the question. Read the text. And listen to the song/theme.

It's critical in the matter for me, aight?! Anyway, Sure. I agree...ish.

*Eats cookie*

I voted no by the way

You sonuvabitch! GIVE IT BACK.

You're anti-Mist and anti-Volug. No way.

I was going to be nice, but upon hearing this: NO FREAKING WAY.

If I came across SlaveBlade in a desert, and he was dying of dehydration and I had a water with me, I would not give him a drink! :angry: