Doom captures FFTF

Doom103

Since you're clearly naive, I'll explain it. It deletes your i-field and everything inside goes bye-bye.

The I-Field isn't physical, genius. It can't delete the I-Field even if it tried.

Same applies to GN Shields, which can only- ONLY- be penetrated by specially coated kinetic weapons. Ethereal Blast wouldn't be able to delete it.

And yes, I've seen stuff like Ethereal Blast before. It's called the MD Device from Ender's Game.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The I-Field isn't physical, genius. It can't delete the I-Field even if it tried.

Same applies to GN Shields, which can only- ONLY- be penetrated by specially coated kinetic weapons. Ethereal Blast wouldn't be able to delete it.

And yes, I've seen stuff like Ethereal Blast before. It's called the MD Device from Ender's Game.

Is your i-field in this universe?

Is your i-field in this universe?

It's not physical. You can't flat-out delete something that's not physical with a physical weapon.

If the blast goes off inside the field itself, then anything within that field itself is fucked. In the other fields, not so much.

Edited by The Red Comet

It's not physical. You can't flat-out delete something that's not physical with a physical weapon.

If the blast goes off inside the field itself, then anything within that field itself is fucked. In the other fields, not so much.

Physical weapon? If that's what you think this attack is, you're doomed.

Fayt,regardless of what Ethereal Blast can do within it's own universe,you have to take into account that when other realities come into play,there will be things that can withstand it.There is no be-all end-all weapon or attack that kills EVERYTHING.

Fayt,regardless of what Ethereal Blast can do within it's own universe,you have to take into account that when other realities come into play,there will be things that can withstand it.There is no be-all end-all weapon or attack that kills EVERYTHING.

Yeah, this is the end-all, be-all attack. And it DOES work in other universes as well. Or, at least, outside of its own univers.

Yeah, this is the end-all, be-all attack. And it DOES work in other universes as well. Or, at least, outside of its own univers.

The thing is,it has never been used against...say,a GN Field.so while in theory,it should break through,in theory,it also shouldn't.So,you cannot say for certain what will happen,due to conflicting lore and such.

Physical weapon? If that's what you think this attack is, you're doomed.

Not what I meant and you know it.

It still works like a beam, which would be cancelled by an I-Field of GN Shield. And it doesn't just "Delete" what it touches; I've seen Ethereal blast used in combat in StarOcean 3. It's not a one-hit kill attack like, say, Pirate's Wrath or Prophecy from Skies of Arcadia.

Not what I meant and you know it.

It still works like a beam, which would be cancelled by an I-Field of GN Shield. And it doesn't just "Delete" what it touches; I've seen Ethereal blast used in combat in StarOcean 3. It's not a one-hit kill attack like, say, Pirate's Wrath or Prophecy from Skies of Arcadia.

Have you seen its full power outside combat?

Well, you said I needed something that wasn't a beam attack, so what the heck...

*Prepares the Neutron Cannons*

Either way,Fayt.he is going to assist us in driving out Doom,so stand down.

Well, you said I needed something that wasn't a beam attack, so what the heck...

*Prepares the Neutron Cannons*

Neutrons have been shown flat-out in UC to be neutralized by high-end I-Fields. It won't even make the mobile suits shake.

He is? Well, I'll kill him later in that case...

Wait, has Doom already been obliterated?

Well,we have launched attacks,and as of yet we are unsure of whether his forces still exist,let alone retain the ability to counterattack.But we haven't officially won yet.