Doom captures FFTF

Doom103

Ooh. I have just the incantation...

'From the land of the living, I call upon the ruler of the land of the dead to unleash thy fury of thunder...'

'INDIGNATION!!!!!!'

(I can channel Tales characters too...)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

Hmm... which Mystic Arte...

*randomly picks Indignation*

*surrounds Doom with 1000000 barrels of dynamite*

Josh: To the light that shines like the heavens, hear my call

Josh: To the gates of the underworld, open up and hear thy call

Josh: Come forth, Lightning of God!

Doom: What? That is...?

Josh: This is the end!

Josh: INDIGNATION!

Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion.jpg

Whoever gets the reference to the incantation gets a cookie. Tomorrow.

Tales of Phantasia. And you are NOT Morrison.

I, The Red Comet of Axis, declare war on both the Doom and RFoF Factions. I refuse to allow either to take FFTF from my control.

Wait, you're in control of some small part of FFtF?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

News to me...

Wait, you're in control of some small part of FFtF?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

News to me...

You weren't here durring Passione's reign. Back then, I had FULL control of FFtF.

It extends farther than you would know.

Even RP mocks you.

You're delusional.

He's ignorant.

You misunderstand,Quattro. Doom's faction is attempting to take over FFtF,while we in Red Fox' faction are trying to free it and give it back to the locals.We have a common enemy then,yes?

Well, perhaps, but past events mean very little in my mind. All that matters is that my creation cannons are going to blow all your little toy robots out of the water.

Mobile Suits are sturdier than you think. And we can still drop colonies and asteroids on you.

Only a delusional person would think I am delusional. O wait.......

Then you're flat out full of shit.

You misunderstand,Quattro. Doom's faction is attempting to take over FFtF,while we in Red Fox' faction are trying to free it and give it back to the locals.We have a common enemy then,yes?

Hm... Wouldn't freeing it and giving it back to the locals mean taking it from me first?

Mobile Suits are sturdier than you think. And we can still drop colonies and asteroids on you.

Ethereal blast has infinite damage output. It simply deletes everything it touches.

And a creation cannon has enough power to wipe out the sun with no problem. Think it over carefully.

Hm... Wouldn't freeing it and giving it back to the locals mean taking it from me first?

By that I meant the owners before Doom interjected,of course.I do not have a wealth of knowledge on the current balance of power,only that Doom is an outside party that must be eliminated.

*stabs* *drains Lopt blood*

OUT WITH YE

Physically impossible. You can't stab someone who's no where near you, and you most certainly are NOT on Axis.

Ethereal blast has infinite damage output. It simply deletes everything it touches.

And a creation cannon has enough power to wipe out the sun with no problem. Think it over carefully.

I-Fields can negate both, and Anti-Beam coatings would resist both enough to allow the suit to get out of the way. There's a reason Mobile Suits went back to using kinetic weapons after a while.

Also, Beam Shields. Fuck yeah.

By that I meant the owners before Doom interjected,of course.I do not have a wealth of knowledge on the current balance of power,only that Doom is an outside party that must be eliminated.

Hmm... In that case, War with Doom! We of Axis shall ally ourselves with Fox until she makes a move on FFtF herself.

Physically impossible. You can't stab someone who's no where near you, and you most certainly are NOT on Axis.

If you are in Axis you aren't in FFtF....... =|

Also you just admitted that you DO have Lopt Blood. =|

Edited by Yuria

If you are in Axis you aren't in FFtF....... =|

Also you just admitted that you DO have Lopt Blood. =|

Axis is directly above FFtF, so...

I never admitted to such a thing. I simply pointed out the gaping hole in the action in your post. I have no Lopt blood.

I-Fields can negate both, and Anti-Beam coatings would resist both enough to allow the suit to get out of the way. There's a reason Mobile Suits went back to using kinetic weapons after a while.

Also, Beam Shields. Fuck yeah.

No, trust me, they can't. Ethereal Blast simply deletes your toys, shields, weapons, or no. There is no resistance or anything - you just die.

No, trust me, they can't. Ethereal Blast simply deletes your toys, shields, weapons, or no. There is no resistance or anything - you just die.

I-Field literally negates anything that's not kinetic or concussive. ANYTHING. Since Ethereal Blast is neither, guess what happens to it?

I-Field literally negates anything that's not kinetic or concussive. ANYTHING. Since Ethereal Blast is neither, guess what happens to it?

Since you're clearly naive, I'll explain it. It deletes your i-field and everything inside goes bye-bye.